chap 8

**✿❀ ❀✿**

                  **✿❀                                   ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Your wife? Why is that my position on the first mission I will have?" I asked, standing up from his lap.

"Yes, that way I can keep a eye on you while we go through the mission, it will keep you safe," He answered, running his fingers through his hair. "Please, don't think too much into it. I heard you earlier, when you expressed your feelings. This is just simply for the mission, and if you develop something then we can chat again,"

"Chrollo, I won't,"

"Sure berry, but don't forget to play your part,"

"Yes, even though i'm sick of your jokes, I will play my part and I will play it fabulously! I'm going to bed to get ready for tomorrow, goodnight Chrollo," I started to crawl into my bed, turning to my side.

I was starting to drift off before the bed seemed to gain extra weight. I turned around to see a new figure joining me.

"Shall we get ready early?" He questioned.

"Get....." I moved a finger to his unclothed chest. "Out!" I poked his chest, summoning water from a nearby bowl, with my other hand and dumping it on him. He jumped up and made his way out of the bed, shutting the door, allowing me to get some much needed rest.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The next morning was peaceful, laying all by myself, enjoying the time I truly got to relax, not worry-

"Y/N!" A annoying pinkie yelled, dragging my arm from the bed.

"Machi!" Pakunoda scolded. "We are supposed to wake her up kindly, then help her get ready today, nothing like dragging her," She laughed, getting my another arm and taking me out of bed much nicer.

"I'm up, you don't have to drag me," I commented, standing on my feet and moving towards the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. 

"Don't take forever, it's not like we want to do this," Machi complained.

"I think this could be enjoyable," Pakunoda added.

"I didn't take long, so where are you thinking of going?"

"Maybe a thrift store, that way you could have a chance to truly show your stealing skills, unless that's too hard for you. We all know you aren't that strong," Machi spoke.

"A thrift store? I think we should go to a nicer place," Panunoda told her.

"I'm not that weak, we can go somewhere nice and I can steal it easily, don't even worry about me," I waved her off, leaving the room and the two girls lulling behind me. "Is anyone else going to come?"