chap 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hisoka, that's enough," Chrollo voiced, still holding me close.

"Chrollo, i'm fine," I struggled out of his grip sitting next to him. "You don't need to watch over me like a little child, i'm not the same little innocent girl like when we first met. When will you realize that, i've grown," I argued, jumping down from the hight.

"You all have your orders for this auction, I expect it to go well and to steal everything. Is that clear?" Chrollo asked, looking at his troupe who he commanded a bit ago.

"Yes boss," They responded, all going there separate ways to get ready for the big heist.

"Hey y/n," Uvogin called me over. "You should stay away from Hisoka, he is one character and I don't want anything to happen," He warned, grabbing my hand and dragging me off with him.

"Uvo, that's sweet but i'm okay. I'm not afraid of a little clown," I laughed. "I'll be fine, I have been practicing my nen and have gotten much more talented than before. Don't you worry about me, okay?"

"Fine, I know you can do it. Just trust me okay, Chrollo isn't the biggest fan of the guy and we don't want to upset the boss," Uvogin explained, leaving there with my thoughts. Why was everyone telling me about how Chrollo cared about me so much? I was just another girl, he was just close with my sister that brought us together, that's all.

I walked back to the main area where some of the members were still hanging out. Hisoka was at the windowsill and it looked like he was texting someone. I sighed and walked back over to the man I knew best.

"Chrollo, what am I supposed to do?" I questioned, hoping up and sitting next to the male reading.

"Nothing, you aren't apart of this one," He told me, still looking at his book.

"That's not fair," I whined, trying to give him puppy dog eyes but he was focused on his book.

"I let you meet everyone else, that's fair isn't it? Now enough of your whining, do you want to go back into the room?" He now looked at me with a serious look, just saying for be to misbehave and all my 'privileges' were taken away.

"No, I guess it's fine," I mumbled, leaning over to get a good look at his book.

"What are you doing?" He harshly questioned, shutting the book closed.

"Just want to read what you are reading, is that so bad?"

"Y/n, do you want me to brush your hair and read to you?" He questioned, leaning into my ear to ask the question. A light blush appeared on my cheeks from the feeling him speaking left on me.

"U-um no i'm fine," I quickly stuttered, starting to stand up.

"It's okay, I will. Go take a shower okay, be good and listen to me," He kissed my cheek and I quickly hurried to my room. This wasn't right.