The First of Many

*Beep* *Beep* Beep*

The sound of your alarm jolts you from your slumber, you grab your phone checking the time. '8:00 am' it was still relatively early but you thought about the prospect of getting to spend a whole day with Twice was motivating you to get up.

You stretch out your arms hearing cracks from places you didn't know could crack, after your morning stretch you just laid in bed for a second, admiring the comfort of your bed knowing that today would be a long one.

You try to get out of bed but it feels like the weight of the world was one you as you struggle to even sit up in bed. It felt like your legs were made of stone, oh how you missed this feeling. Eventually slugging your legs off the side of your bed you went into the bathroom and taking a long warm shower, leaving the bathroom looking like a sauna by the end of it.

Dressing into your Seoul branded tracksuit you make your way to the car park for make your way into a sleek Audi R8 Coupe that was parked close to the main entrance. (Is this a good car? Idk anything about cars)

You take a seat in the car, hearing the engine roar as you start the car, laughing at yourself at the impression the car gives off

You take a seat in the car, hearing the engine roar as you start the car, laughing at yourself at the impression the car gives off. Driving off you turn on the radio, both to pass the almost thirty minute drive to the training ground but to also keep up with what's going on with the media.

"Now I'm not sure if you follow football but recently FC Seoul played Incheon United in the opening match of the K-League season." You hear one of the DJ's say. "And the biggest news to come out of it is the introduction of Arsenal loanee (Y/N) (L/N), scoring two goals on his debut and winning MotM as well!"

"Oh, now I'm radio level famous." You laugh to yourself as you continue down the highway.

"Oh, (Y/N) isn't he the kid that's been making the rounds for going everywhere with Twice?" You hear the other DJ ask.

"Is that all I'm known for?" You sigh to yourself . "You'd think that maybe being a professional footballer would be my main trait but no it's my friends."

You continued to drive towards the training center with the radio on playing in the background, their little segment on you was quickly washed over with the news that Twice would be appearing on their radio later this afternoon. Now knowing at least a little bit of your plans for the rest of the day at least puts you a bit at ease.

Soon enough you pull into the parking lot, bragging a bad from your trunk before making your way into the building. You head straight for the dressing room, putting some thing into your little space like your MotM award as well as a pair of football boots before heading towards the physio room.

"Good morning Dr. Kim!" You smile walking through the double doors, greeting your doctor.

"Ah, (Y/N)! How are you doing this morning?" Dr. Kim responds, walking over to the examination room.