15 - New Beginnings

Hello hello hello.... long time no see i suppose.

maybe like 6 months since the last update? to be fair.... there's actually no reason why it's been so long since the last update it just kinda took me a while to getting around to finishing.

my apologies for that but it's here and i hope that you all can enjoy this chapter as i get back into the flow of writing have hopefully can continue this momentum throughout the year. 

either way please enjoy the chapter and look out for an upcoming one star wars themed one shot!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warmth of the sun peering through the window woke you up from the best sleep you've ever had, the hint of strawberries and vanilla welcoming you today unlike the more subtle hints of lavender that you found yourself near yesterday.

You tried to turn over but you felt something weighing down your right arm, when you took a look you were welcomed by the sight of a tattoo covered girl with the slyest grin appearing on her face.

At first you were surprised at the sight before you, a near identical recreation of what happened the previous morning with Mina, only this time instead of it being unexpected you were welcomed with the sight of Chaeyoung, accompanied with the memories of what happened last night and how you ended up in Chaeyoung's room rather then the guest room.

And no... nothing like that happened. But you're not suggesting that you would be opposed to the idea...

Clearing your mind from the intruding thoughts you found yourself just staring at Chaeyoung again, trying to wonder what you must've done in your past life to be able to be so lucky, playing football for your job and being able to wake up next to the Son Chaeyoung. 

You reminded yourself to go to a temple at some point and that whoever or whatever was looking out for you up there.

"Good morning Chae." You smiled at as you noticed her eyes peering awake.

"goo morin (y/n)" Chaeyoung barely managed out in her tired state as she gave you a slight smile.

"Sleepy?" You felt like you couldn't smile any wider you were proved wrong the longer you stared at her.

"mmmm" Chaeyoung hummed as she snuggled up closer to you, her eyes still closed.

"What if I go make us some breakfast?" You asked as you felt her warmth.

"i guess that works too." Chaeyoung managed to say as you begrudgingly left the comfort of her arm to make your way into the kitchen.

You began looking through the fridge trying to figure out what you wanted to eat. No eggs, no veggies, no fresh food, the only thing in there was a series of left overs and some Korean drinks you've never heard of... and a unfinished bowl of cereal?