12 - Days Before Gangnam

You woke up like any other morning only this time you could feel how tense your knee was, it was like you couldn't extend your knee no matter how much you tried. If you were being honest to yourself it was scary, you had never felt this sensation before, for a brief moment your heart sank. 

Your heartbeat started picking up as you thought about all the possibilities, what if you never recover, what if this ends your career, so many thoughts ran through your head in that moment, and like how quickly it came it left. You took a few seconds to compose yourself before sitting up in bed. 

You felt a cold sweat running down your back as you were staring around your room. The idea of not being able to play anymore was far worse than anything you could imagine.

"I heard Momo and Jeongyeon sent you a picture last night, so here's a video of your favorites instead :)"

You sat there for a second, staring at what was sent to you and for once your eyes weren't immediately stuck to Chaeyoung, rather you couldn't take your eyes off of Sana

You sat there for a second, staring at what was sent to you and for once your eyes weren't immediately stuck to Chaeyoung, rather you couldn't take your eyes off of Sana. Your mind instantly went back to what happened at the beach yesterday.

There was only one thought that was going through your head. "Sana's lips look really kissa-"

You only snapped out of your trance when you felt how warm your face had gotten, only assuming that your face was just as red, luckily there was nobody to see your embarrassment. Hoping to avoid any other memories coming into your head you decide to head to practice, maybe if you got there early you could secretly mess around with the ball.

You quietly made your way past the receptionist, giving him a small nod as you used your badge to buzz into the building. As soon as you entered you could immediately tell how silent the whole place was, usually by the time you would enter there would already be music blasting in the changing room but today it was only the sounds of the cleaning crew and some light chatter.

Getting into the dressing room you were so early that even the lights weren't even on, flipping the switch to 'on', you quietly made your way to your locker before setting down your bag and starting to change into your training gear.

It was much more peaceful when there weren't a group of rowdy guys getting ready for practice, it gave this weird eerie vibe but you weren't going to complain with peace and quiet.

Much like the dressing room, the training pitch also barely had anyone on it. Some of the sprinklers were still going off on the far end but it left a nice empty patch of grass for you to do some movements.

Since you couldn't do much shooting or passing with your busted knee you decided to work on your dribbling, because nothing is better than busting out some new skills in front of a crowd. Although practicing alone was difficult you did your best to imagine opposition players in front of you.

 Although practicing alone was difficult you did your best to imagine opposition players in front of you