Mangle Reformed

Lapry POV
Another Day hearing the children scream and running everywhere.I peeked out Kid's Cove to see the kid's banging on Mari's Box."GIVE US PRESENTS," they screamed. "Poor Mari,Hope he dosent end up like me," Mangle wispered.I thought of a idea.
" FREE PRESENTS IN THE PARTY ROOMS!" I screamed.The kid's eyes went wide and ran toward the party rooms.I walked toward Mari,I knocked on his box.His head peeked out,"Are they gone?" "Yea there gone..For only a few minutes," I said.Mari dived in his box and closed the opening,The kids came running back.
I jumped into Kids Cove while they banged on Mari's Box agin.I her someone walking and I acted limp,It was the Boss.He was with a blondish man,probaly 21 or 22,I couldn't tell.I looked at his nametag,Chris."What are we goin to do with Mangle? She can't stay like this " Chris said. Chris looked at me,"Rebuild these two so we can get them to perform to make me money," The Boss said.Boss walked away back to his office,Chris knocked on my head. "She seems lifeless to me.." he said.I looked at him and got up,he almost screamed but I covered his mouth."Wow your not used to this crap," I said.He shook his head,"Ok please,PLEASE,dont scream.Ok?" He shook his head and I took my paw off his mouth. He looked at Mangle,He picked her up and put her on the table.He went out Kid's Cove and came back with two suits,one was a Snow White fur with Pink for the middle.The nails were pink while the head looked better than normal Mangle's Head.Another was the size of Endo,It looked like Foxy but more adorabal (She looks like what the picture up there).Chris put the suit on Mangle and Endo,"There done!" I looked at Mangle,She was standing! "I love it!" Vincent took a peek in,This Devil was here? He grinned and walked away,"Well your going to haft to be put up uh" Chris said. "I'm Lapry," I said.He snapped his fingers,"Lapry the Party Lepoard," He said.(IDK THAT CAME IN MY MIND .<.)."You can go to Kid's Birthday parties with the Cake!" He said.I shrugged,"Ok that works with me," I said. "Do you want your own area where you can perform like the others insted of waiting?" "Ok,Guess Ill try," I said."Great!We'll build u a area but for now you will stay in Kid's Cove," He said.Chris walked away while he grabbed his broom,walking down the main hall.Endo done a Foxy impression an it was pretty funny. I looked at the clock,11:00.Chris yelled,"OK PARENTS,GET YOUR KIDS!THE PIZZARIA IS CLOSED!" I saw a area kinda like Pirate Cove but diffrent.It had a Microphone stand with Old Bonnie's Guitar.The one Toy Bonnie had was new,They had a banner saying the name Chris gave me. I looked at myself,I was a little ripped so I walked to Chris and asked him if he had another suit like this.He pulled out the same suit but it had Bracelets on it.I put it on an I felt more better in it.I walked back to Kids cove and sat on the table.Would this effect the Pizzaria?Or would I become a Toy for them?