Ducktape

Vincent POV
I woke up ducktaped to the wall,Lapry looked at me and walked to Toby.I tryed to get my knife but,it was too far.Mike kept spitballing me while Jermey winded up the music box.Chika came in and saw what was happening. "Why is Vincent ducked taped to the wall?" Lapry walked up to Chika and holded Toby's hand.She explained the story and Chika understanded.She walked up to me and grabbed a straw.She got a tiny crumbled peice of paper.She rapid fired me while I tryed to move away."Dammit Duck" I mumbled.Chika eyes went black,Old Chika was about to kill Mike but herd what I said."WERE NOT DUCKS WERE CHIKENS" They both yelled.They ducktaped my mouth and walked away.Lapry laughed and fell down.It turned 6:00,FINALY I CAN GET OFF THE WALL!Mike got me off the wall,the ducktaped hurt when he pulled it off my mouth.Lapry carried me over her sholder."LET ME OFF" I yelled."Nope,plus I'm carrying you all the way there" she said.She walked up to my boss.Oh god,how is he going to react."How did you get a kid here" he asked.Lapry spoke "He was left here OVERNIGHT!WHY DONT YOU CHECK EVERYWHERE BEFORE YOU SHUT DOWN" she yelled.The boss looked at Lapry "How can you yell when your programmed?" "Im not,Im not programmed and don't you dare.I am just like a human" she said.She put me down and talked to the child's mother,I was angry that she stopped me from getting that child but,I couldn't hurt her.She would beat me up by one claw.