The Fight

Chika showed me around,Marroinete was supprised how I looked..He had googoo eyes so Chika led me away from him.She showed me Goldie (Golden Freddy) but, he was asleep.Mangle showed me her place and tol me why she was shut down."Thats sad..why would kids rip you up like that" I asked."Well they thought I was a toy so they played with me and broke me up." I herd voices coming back but, it wasn't Bonnie's or Freddys.I peeked out,so did Mangle, and Chika.One was a man,all purple from head to toe wearing a guard uniform also purple.The other wearing the one I had but, was security. "Look,Ive done nothing Mike" The Purple man said. "Vincent I knew you do something,Where's the previous guard" Mike said.Vincent mumbled "Stuffed in a suit...".Mike pushed him "ARE YOU SERIOS THATS THE 5 PERSON THAT YOU KILLED!!" Vincent put his hand over his mouth "Shut it the-". Mike pulled off his hand "YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THIS! SOON SOMEONE ELSE WILL KNOW!" Mike's eyes changed as they turned black with only two white dots.Vincent put his arms on both of his shoulders "MIKE CALM DOWN" he yelled. Mike's eyes turned normal, " You need to control for the next guard,soon he or she will figure out that your a monster." Vincent took his arms off of Mike " See you tomorrow. Vincent walked back to the office.I came back in the curtains so Mike wouldn't find me.Chika and Mangle were shocked and I was too.