At Home

Mike's POV
I got in my car and started driving home.I thought of Lapry,how come she didn't attack us?All the animontronics attack us but,her.She was odd but,I kept focusing on the road.I got my keys and walked into the house.Doll came and hugged me. "So how was your day?Did anything happen" she asked.I thought of something then the animontronics moving and trying not to kill us.That would seem really weird and insane. "Nothing happened but,Jermey got hurt on his hand." "Is he ok?Or not?" "Yes he's fine it was just a little mark" I said.I sat down and watched TV with her as she fell asleep."Mike...Mike..".I looked around and my eyes hurt.I slipped away from Doll and ran to the bathroom.I turned on the light and shut the door.I looked in the mirror and there was that little girl.She was peeking over my sholder,my eyes were all black like a animontronic."What do you want" I said. "Vincent isn't happy what you done,he will get revenge" she said.She was right,Vincent was a crazy cerial killer.When he was 8 or 9 he killed his parents.The dang man was imortal so he couldn't die. "If he tries to kill you use a needle.He hates needles,he would not come out his house if there was a box of needles.EVER" she said.She dissipeared as I felt a chill down my spine.My eyes turned normal and I walked backed to Doll.She was still sleeping.I picked her up and layed her down in bed.I scooted in on my side and fell asleep.