Lost Child

(Lapry POV)Here we go agin,the noise agin.I closed my ears as I tryed to block out the noise.It ended after a few hours and I herd crying.I peeked out of Kid's Cove and saw a child looking around.I got out and walked to the child,he ran toward and hugged me. "I-I was playing then I got lost then te pl-place closed d-down" he cried.I hugged him and carried him. "Your not the only one at night,there some nice people that will wach you till it's 6:00" I said.I walked up to Mike and told him what happened. He put the kid in one of the chair's.Vincent pulled out a knife out behind his back."Dont you dare T-T" I said.I grabbed him and shook him whatever weapons he had.He dropped a knife,gun,Axe,ect.He dropped at least 90 weapons,"How can u hold all that Mister"The kid asked.Jermey spoke "Hey what's your name kid?". "My name is Toby,and what are yours?" "That's Lapry,Im Jermey,Thats Mike, and that's Vincent." "Toby,stay away from Vincent ok" Mike whispered. "Is Lapry staying," he wondered.Mike shrugged "Ok".Mike ran up to me "If you try to kill us or can't control it just run." I sat on the floor and played with Toby while Mike had to duck tape Vincent to the chair.Soon Toby fell asleep in my arms and Vincent gave up.Mike untaped him and Vincent grabbed his knife and ran toward the child.Jermey and Mike grabbed Vincent "I HAFT TO KILL IT!!!NOW!" Vincent cutted Jermey's hand,Mike helped the blood stop bleeding.I guarded the child and tripped Vincent."WE NEED DUCKTAPE!"