Mama Puffy - Fluff

MY AU

3rd Pov:

It's been quite a while since Dream has been dead. Everyone wants to spend time with Dream but the only people that he wants to see is Sam, Tubbo, Techno, Tommy, Glatt, GhostBur, And most importantly his mama, Puffy.  Actually he only spends time with his mama.

Dream's Pov:

Guess what day it is. It is Mama Puffy day! I don't know why but it's so fun spending time with mama! She always has something new to do when I spend time with her. I don't understand why people ask me "Why do you spend so much time with your mother?" Well what do you think my "parents" before her abandoned me. Then, mama and uncle Glatt found me when I was just a baby. I leave my home and see the sight of l'manburg then started to walk to mama's home. My friends saw me and greeted me and I gladly waved at them with a smile. All of a sudden, I think their names are Sapnap and George ran up to me and Sapnap said "Dream! Hey we never hang out anymore why is that?" I said "Well 1. I'm not allowed to by my mama and 2. I don't know you so well." I think George was about to say something but I fazed through him then continued to mama's.

Puffy's Pov:

I was preparing my plans to do with my baby. I was almost done until I heard The door and walked to the door opening it. "Hello mama!" Dream exclaimed while hugging me giving me a shiver but i hugged back. "Hi baby. How are you?" "Good while I was walking here I ran into george and sapnap." What did he just say. I specificly told them not to go near my son. "Oh okay baby. Let's get the day started shall we?" I exclaimed while looking at his face. "Yeah! Let's go mama!" All of a sudden, my arm was grabbed and dream was running outside the stopped. "Wait. Where are we going mama?" he turned to me. "Oh well i was going to have a picnic with you, then i was going to do what you wanted." His eyes lit up and i giggled. "That's a great idea!" "well then lets go." I had to go back inside to get the picnic supplies then continued to walk to a place we could eat.

3rd Pov:

Dream and his mama Puffy walked to the place for their picnic and set it up. They then placed out the food and sat down. They started to talk and eat. They were enjoying themselves Puffy was enjoying it a lot more than Ghost Dream, because before dream died he never had time to hang out with his mama. Now Puffy had all the time in the world. After their picnic Dream suggested to make flower crowns. They started to make them when Puffy saw her brother Glatt. "Hey Puffy. Hey kiddo." "Hi uncle Glatt!" 'Hi Glatt." Then Glatt walked off and they continued to make their crowns. "Mama I'm done." "I am aswell." They swapped their flower crowns and hung out more. They visted Niki's bakery, Eret, Tubbo, and Fundy. When Puffy got back to her house with dream he asked her if he could stay with her and she gladly excepted it. Once Puffy got ready for bed she cuddled with dream until they both fell asleep.