Dream, no! (Apology for not telling you guys I discontinued the book)

Dream knew he was a bad person, he remebered everything of what he had done. He never told anyone that he had his memories, because he was scared of what they would've done to him. So here he is acting like he wasn't a monster that ruined almost all of the minors lives.

He didn't seem to notice Ghostbur faze through the wall. Dream jumped a little as Ghostbur grabbed his hand. "Dre, you ready to go?" "Uh, yeah lets go." The two ghosts fazed through the wall, "Are you excited about the party?" Dream nodded his head, "Yeah I am, but why are we having a party?" Ghostbur opened his mouth to answer, but nothing came out. "I don't know." He finally answered with a big smile. Dream smiled back, he was going to miss Ghostburs smiles.

When they arrived at the party almost everyone was there. "Oh, look there's Phil! I'm going to go say hi." Ghostbur told Dream as he moved towards Phil. Dream looked at everyone there. They looked so happy.  "Whatcha doing?" Dream yelped as he heard a monotone voice behind him.

"hah, loser." Dream turned around looking at Techno with narrowed eyes. "Why'd you do that?" "Just wanted to spook you." Techno grinned at him playfully. Dream tilted his head, "Did you just get here?" Techno nodded, "Yeah, I did. You know where Phil is?" He pointed in the direction Ghostbur and Phil were at. "Thanks." Techno said as he walked over to the two.

While more people began to show up he strayed away from them watching the waves of the ocean. He faintly heard music blaring out of the jukeboxes while he moved closer to the water.

"What are you doing?" Dream froze. He turned around seeing Tommy, "I was watching the waves." "That's a bit too close to the water." Tommy crossed his arms. "Dream are you okay?" Tommy asked. Dream laugh bitterly, "I should ask you that. After all the things I've done you're still kind to me."

Tommy moved a step closer, "Dream, you've changed who you are. You aren't the monster you once were. Now come on we have a party waiting for us." He reached out trying to get a hold on Dreams hoodie. Dream quickly moved away from him.

"I may not be who I was before, but that doesn't excuse my wrong doings." He flew up, "I will always be remembered as a horrible person Tommy and I'm okay with that. Just don't treat me like I haven't traumatized you." He slowly moved above the water. Tommy began to move closer, "Dream, I will never forgive what you've done, but I'm trying to move on from that. You should to, so please come back over here and away from the water."

Dream shook his head, "I can't move on Tommy. I need to face my actions." Tommys eyes widen in fear, "Dream, please don't do what I think you're about to do."

"Goodbye Tommy." Dream let himself drop down into the water. All he heard as he fell was Tommy screaming at him, "Dream, no!"

Here is my last oneshot in this book. Honestly, I forgot about this account. I have a new one that I read on and I focuse on my channel aswell. I just wanted to say that I'm so thankful that people actually liked my work. Looking back at it now I can't help but cringe. Writing for you guys was an honor and I hope you like the book I'm currently making. I have changed so much over the years, but I still love to write stories for people. I apologise for not telling you guys that I was leaving this book behind in the past, so I hope you enjoy this apology story. It's a different version from the first one I made.

I put a lot of effort into making these stories, but after I see the word count I get disappointed in myself. The book I started to make is over 12,000 words as a whole and it's still going strong. I wouldn't have returned if it wasn't for my friends telling me to write a story based on a drawing I made last Friday, so you should thank them for bringing my love for writing back.

This is the end of this book, but it certaintly isn't the last of them. This is my final goodbye to this book. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, night, or evening. See you in the next book.

Love, Maki