You Two Faced Bitch! part 1

It was just a normal day at L'manburg. Lmanburg was reconstructed as if nothing happened. The egg was destroyed and the eggpire was gone. Everyone that was infected turned back into their original selves. Other than that it was normal day. Everyone was having fun and playing games. GhostDre and GhostBur were walking around L'manburg not caring if people heard what they were saying.

"Did you do it?"  GhostBur asked looking at Ghost dre. "Of course I did. They won't see it coming." GhostDre said while having an evil grin on his face.
"Big D and Wil!" Wilbur and Dream Jumped as they heard Tommy yell at them. "Tommy, hello." Dream turned to look at Tommy with a fake smile. "Hey Big D what are you guys doing?" Wilbur and Dream were panicing on the inside. "U-um We are j-just talking a-about some plans we were going to do. R-right Dream?" Wilbur explained as he turned to look at Dream. "O-Oh Yeah we were talking about stuff we were going to do!" Dream exclaimed.

"We better go tommy. we will see you later." After Wilbur said that he grabbed Dreams hand and the flew away. "They're hiding something. I should go get tubbo for some help to spy on them.

I'm sorry if the writing is weird. I really wanted this to be an idea that Ghostdre is two faced or evil.