He was your what?!

Dream burned to death

Everyone on the SMP saw the notification and a lot of them were happy so they decided to celebrate. While everyone was enjoying the party Ranboo was standing by a wall with a not so happy face. He hated that people were partying about someones death. He saw Tommy talking shit about Dream and that made him angry. "All I can say he should died by my hands. Y'know to make it even." Tommy said. Everyone that was standing by him were agreeing at what he had said. That made Ranboo snap. He bolted across the room and slammed Tommy into the wall holding him by his neck. Everyone was shocked. "What the fuck Ranboo!?" Tubbo yelled horrified by what his husband just did. "I'm done with you all talking shit about Dream!" Ranboo yelled out. That made everyone confused. "Why do you care about Dream?" Sapnap asked. "BECAUSE HE WAS MY FATHER!" Everyone in the room stood still in pure shock. The room was dead silent until the heard clapping. "My lord that was so entertaining!" They all looked up and saw a ghost cackling. It was Dream. "Papa..." Ranboo said in a quiet voice. "Yes it's me. And guess what. I'm going to make your lives a living hell." Dream said floating around the room.

I'm sorry if I haven't wrote that many ghost Dream oneshots and I'm sorry that they're short.
Have a good day. Bye!