Prologue

Malakai's POV

"Malakai, Mac breakfast is ready!" I hear my mother yell from the kitchen at me and my twin brother Mac. As I'm going down stairs I run into my twin brother on the way down.

"You look like shit" I say as I look at his face all bruised and cut.

"Shut up can you just help me hide them so mom doesn't see or I'm going to tell her we're you really were Friday night." He replies smugly.

I sigh and say "Fine let's get this over with." And with that I start to walk to my room while yelling to my mom "Mom Mac and I need to talk be down in a minute." And get a short 'okay' from her.

Now your probably wondering why my brother has bruises and cuts on his face well, we're street fighters, hackers, racers, and assassins. See our mom doesn't know that we street fight so we have to cover up. Our mom taught us how to fight, hack, and use weapons but my favorite are throwing knives, bow and arrow, and guns but I know how to use them all same with Mac but he really only likes throwing knives. Now back to the topic.

I just finished putting makeup on Mac's wounds now we're eating breakfast. My mom seems a little nervous so I go over and hold her hand and start talking to her.

"Ma what's wrong?" I ask with worry in my voice that catches Mac's attention.

"It's just I feel like somethings bad going to happen today." She says and I exchange a look with Mac.

He comes over and hugs her and is about to reply but the door is banged in and people with guns storm the house.

"Ma get down" I yell as me and my brother reach for our guns but it's too late they shot mom and Mac and me share a quick look and start to shoot at them killing all of them in under 10 seconds.

We look down and see our mom bleeding out on the carpet her blue eyes closing but open really fast as me and Mac get on our knees and apply pressure to her stomach.

"Mama you'll be okay keep your eyes open" Mac says as he holds her stomach.

"My babies it's okay I'll be were I need to be but I need you to promise me something." She says quietly.

"Anything." Me and Mac say at the same time

Look in the safe in my room there's some things I need you to do follow the instructions I love you Ζήστε για μένα τις αγάπη μου και θυμηθείτε ότι σε αγαπώ" (Live for me my loves and remember I love you) she said in greek and closed her eyes

"Mama, mama can you hear me" Mac said, when a tear rolled down our cheeks.