Part 4: Meeting the family

Mac's POV

We're standing across the street from our fathers house more like castle, staring at it "well sister the italian mafia does him Good how are we gonna get in?" I asked

"Choose: knock on the door, sneak in, or the old fashion way hack." She asked making us both smirk

" I wanna knock daddy dearest might think we're her to kill him." I said in all seriousness.

Kai and I started to walk across the street when 2 men can out of nowhere.

"What do you want" man #1 asked l.

"We're here to talk to Alessandro De'luca" kai said in a 'duh' tone.

"Who are you" guy #2 asked.

"Well if we talk to Mr. De'luca he'll know." Kai said with an emotionless face.

"Just call him God damnit we don't have all day" just as kai said that the door opened and our 'father' and 'brothers' came out.

"What do you what and why are you on my property." Alessandro said in a monotone voice.

"Well I don't know how to explain this." I signed to kai making her roll her eyes.

"Malakai and this is my twin brother Mac were here because or mother Lorraine told us to tell you about our experience" she said in a cold tone and emotionless face.

"Why would your mother send you here" Christian one of his children asked.

"Well your daddy did the do with my mommy 17 years ago and it seems to have gone Abit like no one suspected" she said

"Hold on did you say Lorraine how do I know your tell in the truth" he asked having a shock expression.

"Wanna dna test?" She asked playing with her nails then she turns to me and signs" she fucking called it" and I laughed and signed back.

"Stop acting like your not enjoying this the man just figured out he had 2 more kids" and she just grabbed my hand and start to Trace the pattern something we both picked up on because we have to be doing something.

We started walking to the house but the guards got there guns out and pointed at us we go back to back and took out our guns.

"Damn were outta luck now." she whispered in my ear making me smirk cause she knew we could get out of this.

"Alright alright guns down every one now not the time let's do the dna test and if there not my children well kill them." 'father' Said

I go to my sister ear and whisper  "that was easier said than done" while we walk into the house.