Part 2: The Journal

What it says in the journal

Hey kai, Mac your probably mad, confused, angry, and sad well I'm probably dead do I wrote everything you need to know here. Your father is the italian mafia's don that's why you went through all the training you did I didn't know when I slept with him but after when I was pregnant with you guys I was going to tell him but I didn't know who he was so I've always been good at hacking and hacked his accounts and figured he was a don I didn't want my children to grow up like that so I ran. The russians knew though so I moved us so we can hide now I need you to do something for me go to your father and tell him about you existiacne see kai your the first girl born in his family and your not his only children he had 4 boys Christian 24, Anthonie 22, Daniel 20, and Drake 19. Christian is next to be don and has a wife named macy. There your half brothers there mother died. Go to him and say the russians are after you here's the address ****** and be careful there should be enough money to get you to Italy and find your father his name is Alessandro De'luca. Find him don't stay at the house too long tell no one where your going and don't think I didn't know about the street fighting I knew a mother knows everything but good job. Te amo my loves. P.S If he doesn't believe you have a dna test done.