Part 6: Welcome

Alessandro POV (before the twins came)

"Dad there's some rumors going around in the Russian mafia" my son Daniel says as he sits across from me in my office.

"Well what are these rumors" I say trying to get him to go on

"That there's another mafia princess and prince twins to be exact 17 years old." He says and I'm shocked where did they get that from oh well It can't be true

"Well that's all they are right-" while I'm saying that someone come in my office.

"There is 2 kids here wanting to speak with you boss" one of my guards say and my son gives me a knowing look.

"Okay get Christian, Anthonie and Drake out there now, come on Daniel and wipe that smirk off you face before I do it  for you" I say as I'm walking to the gate.

"Just call him God damnit we don't have all day" the girl with pitch black hair and heterochromia eyes and her brother the same.

"What do you what and why are you on my property." I said in a monotone voice.

The boy signed to her making her roll her eyes and him smirk. Is he deaf? That's kind ironic.

"I'm Malakai and this is my twin brother Mac were here because our mother Lorraine told us to tell you about our existence." she said in a cold tone and emotionless face.

I remember Lorraine I had just lost my wife a year ago and I was out in one of my clubs when I met her. Humm. She was a good lay

"Why would your mother send you here." My son Christian asked.

"Well your daddy did the do with my mommy 17 years ago and it seems to have gone Abit like no one suspected" she said in a play full manner

"Hold on did you say Lorraine how do I know your tell in the truth." I asked having a shock expression.

"Wanna dna test?" She asked playing with her nails then she turns to her brother and signs something and he laughed and signed back.

and she just grabbed his hand and start to trace the pattern.

They just started to walk to the house and the guards pull their guns on the and they pull there guns on them facing back to back.

How did they learn that they were In perfect sync with each other I pull out my phone and ask my second in command to really quickly to search these kids up.

They just smirk and act like this is an every day occurrence.

"Alright alright guns down every one now not the time let's do the dna test and if there not my children well kill them." I Said as we began to walk again to my office.

While in the office we questioned them and the doctor takes the blood and leave and it seems the twins have a whole conversation in sign language before the doctor comes in and says

"So it seems that they are..."