Sensual

Audenzia POV

"Do you want a drink Audenzia." Scarlett asked me drunkly. "Yeah a vodka shot is good." I said trying to drown my sorrows. "Wanna dance with us." Genevieve asked me sounding worried. "No I'm just gonna take shots." "Ok well we will be dancing over there." Scarlett said pointing to the dance floor. "Ok, have fun."

"Well well well, we can't keep meeting like this Audenzia." Someone said behind me, I turned around to see Anzei again. What is it with us meeting two times in one day. "Well than you must really be in love with me." I said while taking another shot. "I guess it's our destiny for us to be together." He said giving me his best smile. I can't help but admit he was the most handsome man I have ever and will ever see in my lifetime. I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Can I buy you a drink malady." He said jokingly. "Not interested." I said then got off the bar chair and walked to the dance floor leaving him at the bar. Not gonna lie that was the most badass thing I have ever done all this week.

I walked to the girls dancing on the dance floor. I started dancing sexually like if I was the only person at this club. I started feeling everybody's eyes locked on me and my body. I was never one to be ashamed about my body because I would always hide my insecurities with confidence, and that's the secret to being a badass.

I was way to drunk right now and I felt like I was going to past out at any second. Then I feel two hands wrap around my waist and pull me into them. I looked around to see a half attractive guy behind me. He wasn't really my type he was pale skinned ,dark brown eyes ,freckles and dark brown hair. I've never seen anyone with his features but they sure looked hot. I started dancing more with him sexually.

I felt a pair of eyes on us, I turned to see Anzei looking more mad than ever. I could see in his eyes he was fuming with anger. I felt amused by how he was acting as if he was my boyfriend so I teased him by looking at his lips and biting mine. I smirked at him the most sensual I could.

I stopped dancing with the guy and got on the stage that the dancers were on. I started dancing like I was on the top of the world. I could hear men whistling at me. At this point I was in over my head with drunk ness, I was a lightweight so I could have passed out in any minute.  I don't know what was going in my mind when I started to undress myself, I was about to slide off my dress when I felt someone pull me backwards. They pulled me all the way to the backstage.

I turned to look at the person,  Anzei. "What the hell do you think your doing?" Anzei said sounding frustrated and irritated. "I'm having the time of my life, apparently something you can't do." I said looking at him straight in the eyes, giving him a death stare. "Your drunk and are not thinking right." He said annoyed. "I'm not drunk I'm living my life so leave me alone will you." I said starting to walk away. "Well that won't work for me." He said, in a swift moment he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Anzei put me down or I will shoot you in the face." I said trying to put myself down but he was way too strong for me. "Nobody can shoot this face, it's pure money." He said humorously. I started feeling super sleepy so I literally fell asleep on his shoulder for like one minute and than I woke up and we were in the parking lot of the club. He opened his car door and put me inside gently. I tried to open his car door to get out but he locked my door, what a sneaky little bitch. I tried to open the drivers side of the door but he had already opened the door and gotten inside. "Uh uh uh, no no no you are not getting out." He said waving his finger no. "You are taking me without consent." I said trying to open the door to get out then pushing the door. "Hey hey hey, what does my car have to do with this, don't push mg door out." He said taking my arms off the door. "This is my favorite car." He said. "Well how precious." I said mimicking him.

"Oh no, I feel sick." I said holding my stomach. "NO NO not in my car." He said opening the passengers door remotely from the drivers side. I threw up on the side of the sidewalk. Thankfully nobody was there to watch me litter. Before I could react Anzei had already closed the door and I was trapped once again in his car.

"I have a safe house about one block from here." He said looking at the road. "Can you take me to my house, I'm fine." I said trying to sound my best, I did not want to go to his many houses he has, I know how men can be. "You are not fine, you are throwing up and your friends are still throwing up." He said looking at me worried. "Fine but nothing and I repeat nothing will happen, do you understand me." "Yes, ma'am." He said mocking me. "Nothing will happen, but you know you want me." He said sexually. I just rolled my eyes at his response.

————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed. I will be writing more soon, and don't forget to vote. I love you all 🥰🥰💗💗