Breakfest

Anzei POV

I was finally able to get up from the bed when Audenzia moved over and her back was facing me, it was when she did that I saw all her scars covered by tattoos. It made me feel pain for her, she had to endure this for a year or more. I could have never gone through all that and still come out alive.

I put the blanket over her and grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. Leaving the door open. I went downstairs to the kitchen where Luca was waiting for me.

"I see you had a good night's sleep, tell me is she good in bed." He said eyeing me, it made feel disgusted when he asked me that. "No, because I didn't have sex with her, we just slept in the same bed." I said fuming inside by his stupid ass comment.

"Anyways, I found what you asked for, it was very challenging looking for this Callum Grey. It appeared like he never existed, until I dug deeper, because for me that name also sounded super familiar. Apparently he owns a small mafia in America, he also owns a underground black auction. He doesn't have a mom but has a dad, Silas Grey. Callum had changed his name to Asher Carson, that's why it was super hard to find him. We've never met him so we don't know how he looks."

When he told me all this information all I could think was did Audenzia know he was in the mafia. I didn't want to all of a sudden throw this at her so for the time being I'm gonna keep it from her. "Thanks Luca, again for helping me. That's all I wanted, now you can go." I said while all this information flew at me.

After I was able to comprehend all of this information I decided to cook breakfast for Audenzia and myself. My mother taught me how to cook, she would say I would need it for when I have a wife. I didn't believe her when she said I would have a wife because I never wanted a wife or kids, I just thought that was all bullsh*t because nobody in the mafia likes there wife's. It's all just arranged marriage.

While I was finishing up cooking I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I turned around to see Audenzia, her hair all messy and a beautiful, gorgeous plain face without makeup. Either with makeup or not she was the most beautiful women I've ever seen and will ever see.

"OooooOo, smells good." She said taking a seat on one of barstools on the island. "I know, because I'm cooking." I said flashing her a smile. "Whatcha cooking?" She asked. "Chocolate pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs. Also there's some croissants in that cabinet." I said pointing to a cabinet. "Oooooo I can never say no to croissants." She said getting up trying to open the cabinet.

She was too short to reach so I had to help her. She was facing me when I reached up opened the cabinet and gave her the croissants. We were just standing there, her backed up to the counter. I just standing towering over her just looking into her perfectly blue eyes.

One of the best features I love about her is that she is not afraid to have a staring contest, whenever I try to intimidate her by just looking at her straight in the eyes she's not afraid to challenge me. She may be even more scarier than me.

I guess that's why we would make a good ass pair. "Are you done trying to compete with me, you know I will always win?" She said not showing one ounce of fear. "You may win here but you will never beat me in bed." I said slighting playing with her hair.

"You don't scare me, and never will." She said while lightly playing with my hair. When she stands up against me it just makes me want to have sex with her. In one swift motion I picked her up on the counter and wrapped her legs around my waist. "How about now?" I said touching her lips. "Never." She said touching my neck. I was leaning in to kiss her when her phone starting ringing.

—————————————————
I know It took me longer writing this chapter, but I had some things to deal with at home. I also wanted to thank everybody for getting me to 900 reads, I can't believe I got this far with my very first story. My dream job has always been to be a successful author of romance. I'm also trying to work on making chapters longer. I'm open to suggestions about new stories to write after this one. I love you guys for joining my journey with this story, we are not finished with this story or journey. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and once again thanks soooo much for 900 reads 🥰🥰💗💗