Sad

Anzei POV

We finally got to the house after that long car ride. I can't believe she almost threw up in my favorite car, I have never let anyone get in my car and certainly not while they are intoxicated. There's just something about her that makes me want to open up more and that's makes me scared.

"Hey wake up, we are at my safe house." I said gently shaking her to wake up. "Ok let me get out." She said sleepily. I got out from my side of the car and opened the door for her. I could tell she was over it, she was soo drunk she couldn't even get up. I picked her up and threw her over shoulder.  "Hey put me down, all I can see is your ass, and let me tell you it's flat like a pancake." She said playfully. "You mean I have a big ass, just so you know I do squats everyday." I said while walking to the front door of the safe house. I was going up the stairs when I felt a stinging pain in my ass, I just realized she had slapped my ass as hard as she could.

"See I told you, you have a flat ass." She said. "Owww that hurt, my turn." I said before slapping her ass as well. "You got hulk hands, you know that right." She said trying to get up. "There's soo much more these hands can do." I said teasing her. I opened the front door and starting walking to the guest room.

I set her down on the bed and went to the walk in closet in the guest room. I found some of my old clothes in the closet and gave it to her. "Here, these are my old clothes, you can wear them for pajamas." I said handing her the clothes. "I'm going to make you some tea because god knows your going to get a huge hangover." I said and starting walking out of the guest room.

"Wait," she said. "Yes." I said looking back. "Why are you being super nice to me, aren't I the one supposed to be doing things for you since your my boss." She said sounding confused. "Guess you'll just have to get to know me to find out." I said and walked out of the room. I went down to the kitchen, while I was walking down the stairs I got a message from Luca.

Tomorrow we will have new recruits, will you train them or will I.

-Luca

I will, I'm free.

-Me

I don't like training newbies because they are always slow learners and they never listen to corrections, it's like they hear something in one ear and then it comes out the other ear. They either succeed or not in this business. They have to understand how many sacrifices they need to make to survive, you can enter but you can never exit.

I finally got downstairs to the kitchen, I grabbed the mug and tea bag. I waited a little downstairs and all I could think about was her. I didn't accept the dare only because I wanted to sleep with her, I accepted the dare only because I couldn't stand the thought of anyone touching her sexually. I never felt this way with anyone I slept with.

I started walking upstairs when I heard her crying. "Hey, why are you crying, did I do anything." I said with my most soothing voice. I didn't really know how to comfort someone so it was awkward. I did something I would've never done to someone except my sister, but I got closer to her and tried to hug her. She hugged me back super tight like if I was going to leave her. I could tell she was broken but she never shows it. She is also tired emotionally and mentally.

I would hurt anyone that hurt her.

—————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed. I'm planning on posting another chapter today to go with this one. In the next chapter it's gonna be more emotional and sad. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you all 🥰🥰💗💗