Kiss

Audenzia POV

He started getting closer to my face and lips, he was going to kiss me and I was probably not going to stop him. Even though sometimes I would think of him and I being sexual I would never try anything physically.

I was just able to have desirable day dreams and just dreams and thoughts about us without trying to kiss him or more than that. We were about to kiss when my phone started ringing, I don't remember leaving my phone down here but I guess I did when I was drunk.

I looked at the contact name and it was Priscilla. "Audenzia?" "Yes, and yes I'm ok and fine." I say not trying to worry her. "Oh my god we were about to die if we didn't hear from you." She said, I could tell she put me on speaker because I was hearing back round noise of people speaking. "When are you coming home, we are going to stay in, watch movies all night, and have pizza chips candy and much more." She said, trying to make me gain interest in what they were planning to do tonight.

I wasn't really much of a person to want to stay in watch movies and eat junk food. I mean I live for junk food but I would rather do something more with my time. The girls know me more than that, they know I'm not that type of person.

Something was up with them, it's like they wanted me to go but they also didn't want me to go. I am going to find out whatever they are hiding. "So are you in." Priscilla said. "No thanks I'm just going to stay where I'm at, I'm getting sick and I don't want to get you guys sick." I said trying my best to sound sick over the phone. "Ok then, I hope you feel better. Love ya byeee." Priscilla said before hanging up.

I was starting to think of scenarios of why they are acting suspicious. Anzei cut me out of my trance when he said "Whatcha thinking about." "Nothing... just about how you can cook." I said trying to cheer myself up. "I know, something I've never told anyone was that if I wasn't in the mafia I would want to be a professional chef. I gotta thank my mom for my skills in the kitchen, and also my looks." He said playing with his hair.

"I never knew the big bad mafia boss wanted to be a chef." I said cutely mocking him. "Hey, stop it. I'm only big in the bedroom." He said looking at me up and down with lust in his eyes. With that I started blushing the hardest I've ever been. My cheeks were as red as cherries.

"Awwww, did I just turn you on. Maybe we can return to what we were doing before we were rudely interrupted." He said getting closer to me. "Eww in your dreams. I could never get turned on by a f*ckboy or worse a manwhore. These tricks may work on other women but not me." I said getting up from the barstool.

"At least I can have loads and loads of sex while you aren't. Plus I have more experience." He said walking closer.  "At least I don't have std's, chlamydia, or aids." I said turning to the corner of the kitchen.

"I've never gotten any of those, except maybe one or two std's there." He said trying to catch up to me. "See, I ain't trying to catch any of those." I said starting to sprint up the stairs giggling nonstop. "I'm going to get you, nobody can run away from me." He said sprinting behind me on the stairs laughing hysterically.

I was on the last stair when I tripped and fell on that one stupid stair. I stood up and sat at the very top of the stairs looking at my huge cut I now had. All I could hear was Anzei laughing at me holding his stomach. "Oh my god come here." He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bathroom.

He was still laughing. "See Audenzia, you can never run from me." He said still laughing hysterically. "It was just a little accident, and stop laughing it's not funny." I said.

He opened the bathroom door and set me down on the counter. He opened a cabinet and took out the first aid kit. My cut was sort of deep but not too deep that I would need to go to the hospital.

After he finished cleaning my wound he just looked in my eyes, it was weird but cute. "What?" I said genuinely confused at why he was looking at me. "Nothing, I've just never seen someone like you." He said biting the corner of his lips. "Thanks? Well I've never seen someone like you, cocky and arrogant." I said touching his cheek.

"Hey." He said while touching my hands that were on his cheeks. "That's a compliment." I said. After I said that I couldn't stop myself from kissing him. He started kissing me back passionately. He had the softest lips I've ever felt. We were like this, just kissing for what felt like million years. I wouldn't mind spending my lifetime with him, but I would never tell him that.

In the middle of our kiss he got a message but he didn't mind it and just continued kissing me. After a few minutes someone swung the bathroom door wide open. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." The guy said. He is the same guy that I saw with Anzei at the store last time. "Luca! Get the fuck out." Anzei said before slamming the door in his face. "I guess let's go train." I said before jumping off the counter and opening the bathroom door to get out.

"Sorry about that." Luca said to me before I went downstairs. "It's ok." I said.

————————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe I got to 1k reads on this story. I'm ecstatic about it. I never thought I would have this many people read my story. I love you guys soo much for the support on my first story. Once again I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I love all of you 🥰🥰💗💗