Fight

Audenzia POV

While I was in my deep slumber I heard sobbing from the room next to where I was. I tried to leave it alone because it was nor my business or house to be wondering around. I tried to fall back to sleep and just ignore it, I was expecting for the person to quiet down but it was no use. They kept on crying.

I looked at my phone to check the time, it read 4:00 A.M. I got up from Anzei's bed and started walking towards the door when I almost tripped and fell over a pair of shoes, why Anzei, why I thought.

I opened the door slightly and peaked my head. I looked around and mostly all the lights were turned off, except for the hall lights.

I tiptoed my way to the room next to where I was staying. I knocked super quietly expecting the person to not hear it, but to my surprise they heard it.

"Come in." The voice was sweet and I knew exactly who it was, Blair, Anzei's little sister. Well she wasn't that little because she was older than me by a year, Anzei told me.

When she saw it was me she smiled sweetly at me and started wiping her tears away, her mascara was all over her cheeks.

"Hey, is something wrong, can I help." I asked her. I took a quick glance at her room, she had a beautiful little library in the corner of her room. She had a walk in closet similar to Anzei's but his was slightly bigger. Her bed was right in the middle of her room and across her bed was a big T.V. 

That was what I took in at the moment, I looked back at her and she was innocently sitting on her bed. She pat beside on her the bed motioning me to sit next to her.

I took the chance and sat next to her, I embraced her into a hug that lasted a minimum of 10 seconds. Immediately when I hugged her she took that 10 seconds and just exploded in tears. I could feel the wetness of her tears fall on my shoulder.

I never felt the love of a sibling but I felt a connection with Blair that made me wish she was my sibling. When she finished hugging me she took the chance and laid down and rested her head on my lap. So now she was lying down and I was soothingly running my fingers through her hair trying to calm down her tears.

We were like this for a few seconds, until I broke the silence and said, "Do you want to talk about it." She didn't answer immediately. "Yeah." She said after.

"I um- went to a friends- party with my um- now ex boyfriend, and I um- caught him and my- now ex bestfriend- having, sex." She continued on by saying, "I ran out of there, and he had the audacity to say it won't happen again, and that he was just using her, after that I decided I was just going to come straight home."

I could not help but feel super sad and bad for her, she lost 2 people in one night. It truly is the worst betrayal someone could ever do. All I could do is comfort her.

It felt like years that I was just soothing her hair, I would be doing all this and more if my daughter was here.

Thinking about my unborn daughter made my eyes steam up, my eyes wanting to let go of all the tears it has been holding up for years. My vision became blurry and I could feel my tears stream down my face.

When Blair knew what was happening she immediately sat up and said, "Oh I'm super sorry if I brought up any bad memories. I just really wanted to talk to someone and not feel judged." All I could get out was, "It's ok, no bad memories."