Yoshikage Kira x Fem! Murderer! Reader: Fear Garden

Warnings: gore and idk what to classify this as. And GODAMN THATS A LONG ASS TITLE

You and Kira had been friends since you both were children, you two got along by having the same weird interests... Mainly about hands and the Mona Lisa. To say you both were the weird quiet kids would be an understatement. The main reason Kira didn't bother removing you from his life was that you both had the same personality type, so you didn't bother him much.

When you both were growing older, the more interested in murders you got. Any chance of a murder in this town was rare, but when a girl got murdered in  Morioh, you two talked about it all the time. Although, Kira seemed nervous about taking about it. You both tried not to talk about a particular subject, which was how badly you both wanted to murder someone.

You thought seeing someone in pain was the definition of happiness, and well, Kira had a different reason for why he wanted to, which made you think of a cutesy idea.

Once you had reached twenty-two, you couldn't control your murderous urges anymore, Kira had moved away for awhile, but he promised to come back, but you had no one to talk to about murder. You were pent up and couldn't stop it. Based on the cute idea you got from Kira when you both were younger.

You went to the local gardening shop in Morioh and bought a couple of pots and some soil. You scouted out some young, handsome men. "Excuse me sir.. Would you mind helping me carry this to my house?" you said in an innocent voice. He looked at his watch and blushed. "S-sure miss." he spoke. You gave a mischievous smile, hinting at something more. He realized and grinned at me. Really, your smile ment something else.

Once you got to your house, you let him in. Once you both had set your stuff down, you spoke "Sit on the couch please.." You said in a seductive voice. He immediately sat down, excited. You went into the kitchen, grabbing a frying pan and knife. Stuffing the knife into your back pocket, you grab the frying pan like a bat, you walk behind him, and knock him out with just enough force not to kill him.

You take him down to your basement and tie him to a chair, and walk up to couch and watch TV until he starts screaming. You run down and smile at his terrified body. He keeps trying to move, he's just hurting himself trying. You pull the knife from your back pocket. He looks at you wide eyed. "I wanna see you scream." you say. You take the knife and cut at his elbow, he starts screaming while crying. "HAHAHAH! YOU LOOK SO HOT LIKE THIS!" You shouted at him. You start drooling. He starts losing so much blood he looks like he's going to die. "I guess I should do the other arm.."

Skiping this cause i can

After that, you turn on your fireplace and put his body in to it. you take the hands from the man and paint them blue. You dry them and set them down. You take two pots and soil outside, setting the pots down, you put soil in them. You get back up and go inside, you grab the hands and go back outside.

You put the hands in the pots roughly. That felt, Nice! After getting the hands just they way you wanted, you take a shower, washing off all the blood and dirt on your body. The warm water felt amazing on your delicate body, you smile.

And now, you've been doing this since then. You're now thirty-three years old, and Kira is moving back. So, you've invited him to your house, you heard a knock at your door and got up to get it. It was, of course, Kira Yoshikage. "Come in, Kira-San." you said, he nodded, being his usual quiet self. You were the one who would be talking the most.

"Make yourself at home, I'll be upstairs for a moment." You said in a polite tone. "Of course (Y/N)-Chan." he spoke,he had always called you (Y/N)-Chan to tease you. You went upstairs to grab some stuff while Kira looked around, it was different from how he remembered it. He saw that outdoor, you had a garden. A peek wouldn't hurt, would it?

He opened your sliding door, looking at some of the flowers, and walked out all the way. It looked normal, the way anyone's garden would look. And then he went to a small, almost hidden area. He looked at it confused, plants need sunshine. And then he saw hands. Was his mind playing tricks on him? Was he in a nightmare? He pinched himself, no, he wasn't in one of his deep slumbers, he look back at the hands, ten in total.

"(Y/N) Come here!" He yells, you run down the stairs, stopping whatever you were doing completely. 'Did he find my fear garden?' you thought, your mind was running in spirals. "Shit" you spoke, he had found it. "I-I can't.. I can't let you go now.. You found my fear garden.. I'm sorry, Kira-San.." you said, but Kira didn't seem scared, he seemed happy. "We're one in the same, (Y/N)-Chan." he said, devilishly. 

"W-what?"

There'll be a part 2!! I had a lot of fun writing this