Ghiaccio x Chubby! Fem! Reader: Cow

Warnings: lemon, uh I'm gonna fucking cry, I couldn't upload this before so when I tried to copy and paste it, it only copied some of the story 😭😭😭 anyways pegging Rohan is not gonna happen

You and Ghiaccio have been dating for awhile, and you never felt good enough for him. Not good enough for the mafia hit man team. Yet you got what you wanted... People always teased you for being chubby, and it got in your head, it stuck with you. Some of the La Squadra team members tease you for it, Illuso was the main one. It never really got to you, it hurt but you were numb to it. But today was different. "Hey! Are you brain dead!? Listen to me fatass!" Illuso shouted in your face. You ignored him and went to go to your room but he pushed you to the floor "I told you to fucking listen! Maybe you wouldn't have to deal with this if you exercised!" Ghiaccio ran into the room and picked up your crying figure "WHAT THE FUCK, ILLUSO? YOU DO THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?" Ghiaccio screamed in Illuso's face. "Well, Ghiaccio, Why do you have a cow has a girlfriend?" "What the fuck did you say?" You said, tears streaming down your face. "Oh, sorry. Moo moo moo moo?" You ran to your room.

Two days later

Ghiaccio walked in your room "Sweetie you haven't ate in two-" his jaw dropped, he saw you in cow ear, and matching cow print bra and panties. He walked up to you and put his face in your neck and muttered "Why do you have to be so hot.." He pushed you into your bed and spoke "Do you... Do you wanna do this?" You nodded in agreement. He removed his clothing, showing his boxers. You could see his face light up more. You did what he said. Knowing what he wanted, you pulled down his boxers and started to lick the tip. "O-oh fuck.." He ran his hand through your hair, you went deeper. He was trying not too buck his hips, but it got to him and he did. "F-fuck, sorry..." Tears formed in your eyes from his cock. "Could you.. Do that again?" You asked. He nodded in response and face fucked you. A couple minutes later he came in your mouth. You stuck out your tongue showing him his cum, then put it back in, and swallowed. He pulled his boxers down all the way. He pushed you down and moved the little bit of cow print cloth that covered your pussy and shoved his cock in. "Fuck!" You shouted. "I want you to scream my name, bambina..." He whispered in your ear. He started to thrust animalistic, not waiting for you to adjust. "Ghiaccio! Mmm.." He didn't say anything in response. A couple minutes pass of just you two moaning "Fuck, bambina... I'm gonna cum.." " M-me too... " "I love you I love you I love you! Fuckfuckfuck!" He says while pounding you. A moan left both of your mouths as you two cum, the sticky shit ropes shooting in you as you juice him. He collapses on you, kissing your forehead. "(Y/N) let's get married..." " I would love that Ghia... "

Me and my husband are doing better...

Bonus meme: La Squadra finally had a dinner together, you didn't wanna go, but Ghiaccio made you. "Oh look, the cow's joining us!" Illuso exclaimed. " stop Il-" Risotto was interrupted by Ghiaccio pulling up your shirt and saying "How did you know, Illuso?" He said with a sly smile.
That's the story of how you killed Ghiaccio.

Totally not a comfort vent 👉👈 yeah I've been dealing with shit uh i think giorno or hcs next