Formaggio x Fem!Reader: Jokester

Warnings: 😳 a smut and humiliation kink and uh idk what it's called ppl finding you kink lol. also I'm writing this on my bus lmao, I don't want anyone to see tho 👀 anyways, on to the fic.

You and Formaggio were kinda best friends, yet you didn't know you both had a crush on each other. He was the chill jokester and you were the serious workaholic, yet both of you got along. "Yo, (Y/N)! Wanna play some video games?" " Sorry, Formaggio, I gotta do some laundry. " "Oahhh, come on, just play with me. Take a break with me, miele.." He said as he wrapped his arms around you, you felt your turn face red. "M-maybe I can.." You idiot! Why did you stutter !?! You and Formaggio walk to the living room, you went down on your knees and bent to turn on the N64. Formaggio got in his knees behind you, he grabbed your ass roughly making you let out a moan. "You know bambina... You have a nice ass..." When said that, he grabbed your ass even more rough making you moan louder. "Bambina, did you know I love you?" " I-I love you too, Formaggio! " "Then you wouldn't mind me doing this.." He said as he pulled you up onto his lap and practically ripped your shirt off. He started to suck on neck and massage your breasts. You started to moan "You like that little slut?" " Y-yes! " He did that for awhile until he said "Okay putana , you're gonna suck my cock." He grabbed your hair and made you look up at him (For my short hair/bald bbs, sorry)
"You got it, slut?" he made you unbuckle his belt. He basically face fucked you, making tears fall from your eyes and drool coming down from your mouth. He got fasten by the minute and they came "Ooahh, fuuckk~ cmere ima fuck you right here, right now.. I don't care if anyone watches..." He says, he pulls your trousers and panties down fastly and shoves his cock in you. He starts thrusting at a rapid pace. " Mmh, oh yeah! Fuck! Your pussy is so tight, you stupid slut! Ahhh!" "Ahh! Fo-Formaggio! My- ugh! Na! I'm gonna cum!" " good girl.. Cum for me... Cum! Cum! " He starts thrusting at an unhumaly fast pace which makes you cum. And then the gang walks in... "Cu-cumming~...." " WE WHAT THE FUCK!?!? " "Nice~" Melone and Illuso say in unison, Risotto looks shocked but looks like a rock, Prosciutto is mad at you guys for getting everything.. Everywhere, and Pesci looks like he saw a ghost. "Oh! Hey guys!" Formaggio says with a cheesey grin, cock still inside. Let's just say that night had people very angry.

Hsns I hate this. Cheese man uh requests are open lol