One room, two friends

Warning!! 18+ content!!
This is my first ever time writing this kind of stuff so I hope it's good for my first try! I also got inspiration from reading other Willry books. And this is also my first time on Wattpad so I'm still figuring things out. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I loved writing it!!

It was a busy day at Fredbear's Family Diner, Henry was helping out the last of the customers and William was cleaning up the mess from the last party. When Henry was finished with the last customers he closed up Fredbear's for the night. He walked toward his office to finish up some paperwork. William watched Henry walk past him with a smirk grown across his face but disappeared as soon as Henry was out of sight.

Henry arrived at his office and closed the door but didn't lock it. He sat down on his chair and exhaled from the busy day he has today. The diner was pretty lonely and quite since it was just the two of them working the rest of the night.

As William finished cleaning up the tables and floor, a mischievous smile had began to grow on his face at an idea he had. He headed toward Henry's office.

Henry was looking down at the papers he had on his desk. He quickly looked up from the papers and at the door as he heard the doorknob twist.

The door opened and entered was his co-owner. "Oh hey Will! Come on in!" Henry said with a smile. "Hey Henry." William said as he licked his lips. He then closed the door completely shut and locked it. Henry was getting nervous as William walked slowly closer to his desk and still licking his lips. But Henry always felt very nervous when William was around but this nervous feeling was different from all the other times. His stomach was full of butterflies, his heart started to beat faster, and his legs and hands were shaking. He also started to sweat everywhere and mostly on his hands.

William reached Henry's desk and picked up a pen. He started to lick around the pen as he stared straight into Henry's eyes. Henry felt his pants get tight and gasped as he watched William continue to lick the pen. William then bit the pen and walked around Henry's desk while still staring into Henry's eyes to get closer and get his idea he had started.

William twisted Henry's chair around to face him. William leaned closer to Henry's face and put his hands on the arms of the chairs. And they were now inches away from each of their faces. William took out the pen out of his mouth with his right hand and licked it one last time and threw it on the floor. He then ran his right hand on Henry's leg up to his hips. Henry gave a surprised gasp. William liked that. "W-Will w-what are y-you d-d-doing?" With his left hand, William used his index finger to hush Henry. Henry was now quite. William released both his hands from Henry as he stood up.

William then took his eyes off Henry to see his friend bulging out from his pants. He smirked and chuckled. He then sat onto Henry's laps to get closer to Henry's friend. Henry moaned a little as he felt William's thighs next to it. And with a blink of an eye they started to have a make out sesh.

William and Henry hadn't had this kind of enjoyment and interaction since college. It happened to long ago that they forgot how good it felt.

William wanted to kiss Henry forever and so did Henry. They'd been kissing for at least a minute and Henry wanted to pull away so he can breath but William wouldn't let him. William bit Henry's bottom lip and Henry moaned to let William know he can explore his mouth. Henry's hands were moving up and down and everywhere on William's back and William placed his hands on Henry's thighs. William started to explore Henry's mouth with his tongue and tasting what Henry had for lunch. William then broke the kiss but only to kiss more of Henry from other places.

William removed his left arm to tilt Henry's head to the side so William can start kissing his neck. Henry moaned as William kissed up an down his neck. William then pulled away from Henry's neck to take off his shirt quickly. Henry felt heat everywhere from his body as he saw William's nice body. William was quite fit and Henry liked that about him. William then started to unbutton Henry's plaid shirt as quick as possible. As he undone every button on Henry's shirt, William open it up wide and started to kiss Henry's chest. Henry moaned again. He loved this and William can tell he did.

As William kissed Henry's chest he moved his hands to Henry's pants and entered his underpants and rubbed around his friend. Henry continued to moan at William's actions. William moved, still kissing Henry's chest, to his nipple and started to lick it. He licked around it and up and down it too. Henry's face started to turn red as a tomato. William finished off from Henry's nipple and moved down more to his stomach. William stood up again to take off his pants and Henry's too. William can now see Henry's friend fully.

William put his knees on the ground to get closer to Henry's friend. And as he leaned closer to it he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue to lick the tip of the friend. Henry's friend bobbled up and down as William licked it more fastly now. Henry felt precum come out and moaned as it did. William took that as a sign to start taking more action so he put part of the friend in his mouth and started sucking it. "Aahhh William!!" Henry moaned out loudly. With each suck William did more parts of the friend entered his mouth. And until it was all the way in he sucked on it more quickly. Henry leaned his head back with his back arched, his tongue sticking out, his eyes rolled back and put his legs on William's shoulders to get him closer. "Ahh... f-faster Will! ...Faster!" Henry said in between moans. And William did what he was told. As William sucked faster, Henry felt his stomach twist as he knew what was coming next. "Aahhh... omg W-Will!! Fu- I'm gonna cum!! Im- I'm cumming!!! AAHHH!!" Henry came into his co-owners mouth. Henry could feel his legs getting weak as he came.

William took Henry's legs off his shoulders and pulled out his mouth from the friend with strands of Henry's cum dripping from his mouth. "Mmm... you taste... so... good Hen!" William said between breaths. He then licked off the rest of the cum on his lips.

They both sat in their places for a while to catch their breaths. Then William started dressing him self to start going home. Henry got off his chair but stood only for a second and collapsed onto the floor. William looked at Henry who was struggling to get back up again. "Do you need help getting dressed?" William asked. "Y-yes please." Henry replied. William picked Henry up and on to the desk and started dressing him back up. Once they were dressed up, William then picked up Henry bridal style because he knew Henry couldn't stand again after what he did to him. Henry was a tomato again. "I love it when your flustered." William said and kissed Henry.

Henry was so tired and couldn't stay awake anymore that he fell asleep in William's arms. William, still holding Henry, unlocked the door and exited Henry's office to the front doors of the diner. William turned off all the lights as he exited the diner and locked all the doors and headed for his car. He put Henry in his passenger seat next to the drivers seat and buckled him in. He then went around his car to get into the drivers seat. He buckled his seat belt and started the engine and headed home.

Wow 1,000+ words on my first chapter! I tried to make each scene as detailed as possible because in my opinion I enjoy having those juicy details in these type of stories.
And I will start making the second chapter as soon as I can but until then I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!!