Table Fun (Part 3)

Hey guys!! I'm back from my random little break! I took a break because idk I wanted to lol and also I totally forgot I have this app. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for the next story but here it is! It is a continuation from the other "Table Fun" stories, since you guys wanted another part. I actually had this in my drafts since February or March but anyways I hope you all enjoy this part 3.

Also one more thing! Just to let you all know I'm not sure how frequent I'll be making stories, probably very rare. Idk I'm not really into making 18+ scenes anymore but don't worry I'll still do them it'll just probably be awhile till I do another one. I'll try to make non 18+ work as well because all these stories shouldn't all be about making out and stuff so yeah I'll try doing things about the murders, working life for William and Henry, and the Afton kids and Charlie. But like I said it might be awhile till I make a new story, maybe idk lol

Anyways, enjoy the story!

It was starting to become day. The light from outside coming through the kitchen windows.

Banging came from the front door. Charlie came running down the stairs yelling, "I will get the door daddy!!" When she unlocked and opened the door she saw the Afton kids: Elizabeth, Evan, and Michael. "LIZ!" Charlie screamed. "CHARLAY!!" Elizabeth screamed too. They both hugged each other. "Hey Charwy" Evan said. "Evan!! Come here!" Charlie said grabbing Evan into the hug. "You want to join in Mikey?" Elizabeth asked. "No. And don't call me that." Michael said. "Hey where's Hen- uh I mean your dad?" "I'm not sure. I haven't seen him. I checked his room and he wasn't there." Charlie replied. "Hmm ok." Charlie, Elizabeth, and Evan let go of their little hug and Charlie let them all in the house and closed the door.

Henry felt the light in his eyes and opened them. He completely forgot he and William fell asleep under the table. Henry tried to get up but hit his head. "Ow" Henry said. "Aww what's wrong babe? Did you hit your head?" William asked. "Mhm" Henry said rubbing the top of his head.

Michael heard talking coming from the kitchen. He walked towards the table and stopped at the doorway of the kitchen when he saw the tablecloth moving. Michael speed walked to the table and lifted the table cloth knocking everything that was on top of it. "WHAT IN THE FRICKING HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Michael shouted at the two love birds talking below the table. "Oh sh*t!" William said surprised. Henry blushed a very deep red.

"Daddy?" Charlie said.

"Uhhh... Ch- Charlie! Sweetie! I-" Henry stuttered.

"Ugh cut the crap all ready! It's super obvious you two are very much in love with each other than with your own wives!" Michael said. "And now look, your children have seen you in your birthday suits and also not to mention the liquid you two have been aching to pour out on each other is all over the floor and your poor innocent kids have seen that too! That's fucking disgusting! And you two should be very ashamed of yourselves!"

"MICHAEL!! Don't ever talk to me or Henry like that! You know better not to curse at me!" William said.

"Well I actually learned all my manners from my father who's always in my life. Oh wait I don't have him in my life because he's too busy FUCKING HIS BEST FRIEND!" Michael said.

William grabbed the table cloth from the floor, covered his body, and stood up to look at Michael in the eyes. Michael looked straightly at his father's eyes as well. When William and Michael have these sort of staring contests, they tend to find the guilty one in the situation when someone blinks and in this case William blinked. But most of the time, Michael is the one who blinks.

"That's what I thought." Michael said. "Come on kids let's go."

Michael walked with Elizabeth, Evan, and Charlie out of the door and walked to the Pizzeria.

"Will, your son's right. W-we shouldn't be doing this anymore," Henry said while getting up from the table. "We have wives we both love and we dedicated to be with them and only them. I'm sorry Will, we can't-"

"NO!" William yelled. Henry gasped and stepped back. "I won't let this angst teenager tell me what I should and should not do! He doesn't know anything! He doesn't know crap, Henry!"

Henry looked at William with a concerned look. William looked back as Henry with an angry face but then he sighed and relaxed his face. Henry walked up to William and hugged him from behind.

"Are you ok?" Henry asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." William replied

"Are you ready to head to work?" Henry asked

"Yes," William said.