Friends by day, Lovers by night

18+ warning!!
This one is a bit shorter than the first because I just wanted to get to the good stuff fast.
I hope you enjoy it!

It was 7:00 in the morning, the sun was starting to rise. They were on the floor of William's bedroom. Henry's back to the wall and William right in front of him. Both of their bodies, clothing free, close together. They both panted hard and loudly as William thrusted fastly in an inhuman type of speed.

"Will...William..." Henry huffed out. "Hm" William said. "This... this is so wrong... We-we can't..." Henry said in between pants and moans. "K-keep doing this..." William looked at Henry with lust and thrusted into him harder than ever. Henry's legs jumped up and he screamed "Hhngg!!" "Stop talking." William said in a demanding tone. "You know you want me everyday 24/7. And you know I'm right." Henry blushed. William took that as an agree. And he continued to thrust into Henry. Henry was hard and William can tell he was because it was sometimes hard to pull in and out.

Henry grabbed William's hips and helped William thrust. "Mmm I love it when you touch me!" William whispered into Henry's ear and then bit it. Henry grunted and pulled William closer. They kept on panting and panting as they pulled each other closer and closer.

The room next to William's was Michael's room. Michael heard banging on the wall coming from his father's side. "What the h*ll is he doing in there?! F*cking Henry or something?" Michael said quietly and laughed at the thought. "Nah he wouldn't he's married." Michael ignored the wall sounds and continued working on his foxy mask on his desk.

Henry gasped loudly. "Sh*t WILL!! I'M CUMMING!! I-I'M CUMMING!!!" And came into William, as Henry's legs stretched out and his fingers holding William tightly, as he told him. His liquids filled William up and William came right after. He moaned as his cum came out onto Henry. They were a mess. William still had his member in Henry's entrance and stayed there a bit longer because he loved the feeling so much. He then took his member out slowly and Henry moaned as he did.

"Aah that felt so good!! We should do it again sometime soon." William said as he stood up and was getting ready for work. "Will..." William heard a whisper behind him. "Yes Henry" William replied. "You are right... I want you... I want you so bad!" Henry said still panting. William smirked. "I'm always right."

400+ words for this story. Sorry it was shorter this time but I'm still figuring out how to write this sort of stuff.