Table fun (Part 1)

18+ content
I'm really bad writing this kind of stuff so I might've repeated some things so I'm sorry about that but I'm trying. And when I say  "friend" or "the friend" I mean dick but I don't say that word because I'm not really comfortable saying that word.
There's also two parts two this story.

William and Henry were having a date kinda night at Henry's house. Charlotte was asleep in bed already and all the Afton kids were at William's house in bed as well.

William sat across Henry. They were chatting about their day and how their lives have been.

"You know I missed those days from college when we would have so much fun together." William said. "Yeah me too!" Henry agreed.

"Do you remember when I would sneak into your dorm and we would start making out while your roommate slept?"

"Yeah and that was so risky of us to do around him."

"Haha he was so clueless. But we had so much fun and that was all that mattered, that we had fun. Right?"

"Right."

It was silent for a moment. "I wish we can have those days again." Henry said, breaking the silence. "I will make that wish come true." William said and smirked. Henry looked at William, a little confused.

William lifted the table cloth and snuck under the table. He crawled toward where Henry sat and looked at Henry's zipper of his pants. "Will? Will?! W-What are you doing under there?!" Henry said nervously. William was on his knees and extended his arm just below Henry's stomach so he can touch Henry's friend.

William first pet around the zipper with his index finger for a while until he used his index finger and thumb to unzip the zipper. Henry gasped in surprise and he got hard. William saw it happen and continued to unzip the zipper. As it was all the way down, William pet the friend again but this time with Henry's underpants on the friend.

Henry grabbed the sides of the table to help him hold in the cum. William then reached for the top of Henry's underpants and pulled it down under his friend. Now Henry's friend was sticking out. When Henry felt the cold air hit it, some precum came out. Henry curled his toes and held the table harder.

William used his index finger again to slide it up and down Henry's friend. As William touched it, Henry felt it twitch and some more precum came out. "William..." Henry moaned. William then started to lick the tip of the friend. Henry started to moan louder. William then used his hand to grab around it and started to rub Henry's friend. He rubbed it slow at first then eventually fast.

Henry arched his back and tried to not cum but it was too late. Henry moaned loud as the strands of cum poured on to William's face and hand. Henry panted. Wow that quick already! William thought. He must really have wanted me so bad.

"O-ok Will... I-I think you should let me try..." Henry said.

But William wasn't done with him yet. William shoved his mouth into Henry's friend and started to suck it. "Aahhh ah ah." Henry moaned with each suck William took. Henry, with his back still arched, rocked the table with each suck also. William sucked and sucked Henry's friend and then licked and licked it. Henry started rocking the table faster.

Henry grunted as William put Henry's friend all the way in his throat. With that action and the saliva covering Henry's friend from William, Henry grabbed the table so hard it made his knuckles turn white and then he came into William's mouth and throat. It made William gag a little but he liked that. "Mmm" William said with Henry's friend still in his mouth. He then pulled out Henry's friend.

William could hear Henry trying to catch his breath. William smirked. Wow I must have gotten all the energy out of him. Henry relaxed in his chair. His chest extending up and down as he was still trying to catch his breath. William relaxed on the floor and catching his breath too.

A few minutes later William sat back in his chair. Henry stared at William and William stared back at him too. William relaxed in his chair and crossed his arms.

"Well... I'm waiting!" William said in an impatient voice.

"O-oh! R-right!" Henry said and ducked under the table and headed towards William's legs.

700+ words for this story. And the next chapter is the second part to this story. I hope you enjoyed this first part.