let's change things up a bit, shall we?~

18+ smut, gay sex :)

After closing Fredbear's, William and Henry head home. "Can we go to my house first, I need to talk to you." William asks. "Oh ok, yeah of course" Henry says. They head to William's house. Once they reach his home, the get out of the car and walk to the house. William grabs his key and unlocks the door and they both walk inside. After they're both inside, William closes the door and sits on the couch. Henry sits beside him.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?"

"Henry, I can't work like this anymore."

"what?" Henry asks confused.

"Everything is so stressful, none of these blueprints make sense, and the kids don't have their mother to take care of them so I'm the one doing all the work in the house. I don't know what to do anymore-" William is cut off when Henry leans forward and kisses him. A tear falls across William's cheek because he knows Henry is the only one who understands and loves him.

Henry breaks the kiss and they both look at each other. Henry touches William's thigh and says "It's alright Will, I will always help you as long as I'm here." William looks at Henry and smiles.

"I know you always will, that's why I love you~" William says.

William scoots closer to Henry and kisses him. They both smile at each other for a few minutes. Then William picks up Henry and walks to his room. William lays Henry on the bed and walks to the bedroom door to close it. While William walks back to Henry he starts undressing himself starting with his shirt. Henry just lays there and watches, he loves seeing William shirtless. Then William starts to unbuckle his belt and take off his pants. He then walks to Henry and starts getting on top of him. "Oh hi~" Henry says. "Hey~" William responds. They both laugh and then start making out. The only thing heard in the room are the sounds of William and Henry kissing, moans, and gasps for air.

After a few more minutes, Henry begs in between moans "Will~ fuck me please~" "let's change things up a bit shall we~ what about you fuck me instead~" William says. Henry breaks the kiss again and looks at William. "What?!" "You be the one in charge this time, I wanna see your moves~" William smirks "I can see someone's excited about this" feeling Henry's dick in between his legs. Henry blushes. "umm ok" Henry says.

So William flips over so Henry is on top of him. Henry blushes more because he realizes that he's going to be the one doing most of the work this time. He's never been on top before, only with his wife but not Will.

He starts off by taking off all his clothes. And then he takes off William's last garment, his underwear. The site of seeing Will's cock makes his cock grow harder. But Henry doesn't start till minutes after. Finally Henry leans toward William's face and starts kissing him again, lips to neck then to lips again.

Henry then retracts his face from William's. Henry leans over to one of the bedside tables' drawer to find some condoms. He finds one and starts opening it and putting it on. "You don't have to do that yknow it feels better when I actually feel it~" William says. "Oh um yeah but I think it's safer like this" Henry says. "Ok you're the boss" William says.

After Henry puts the condomn on, he starts to put his dick at William's entrance. "Are you ready?" Henry asks. "I've always been ready, baby~ go for it~" William says. With William's reassurance, Henry puts his dick in William. "aahhh" William moans. "Fuck babe~ put it in faster~" Henry pushes it in a bit faster. "aaAhHhhh" they both moan. Once Henry has it all in, he starts pulling it out and then pushing it back in. He does this at a slow pace first and then casually goes faster. William raises his legs and puts them on Henry. "AHHhh fuck fuck fuck FUCK! SHIT GODAMN HENRY P-PLEASE GO FASTER~" Henry's pace goes faster at an inhumanly speed. "YES YES YESSS FFUUUCCKKKIIN HELLL AAahhHHH DAMNNIT BABE AAHHHhh" William moans at the faster pace and grabs the sheets.

Henry never realized how William could be such a moaning mess. He loves it. Which makes him go faster. It was like the bed was going to break the wall with how hard the bed frame was hitting the wall with the thrusts. "H-HENRY AAH I'M SO CLOSE! I- AaHHh FFFUCK!!! I'M CUMINGGG!!! HHENRRYYY!" William screams his head off while he cums. All the strings of cum spread everywhere and on to Henry. Henry then starts cumming after and big moans come out of him as it happens. They were both a mess.

But William wanted more.

"h-henry~ I need you to clean me... clean me by sucking my dick clean~" William demanded. Henry doesn't hesitate so he pulls out of William, puts his knees on the floor, and brings William's legs on his shoulders and wraps his arms around them so he won't move. And he doesn't hesitate this time, he just goes at it and starts sucking William's cock. William gasps at the warm breath and Henry's saliva on his dick. William lifts his torso up from laying down and looks at his cock in his friend's mouth. Henry goes up and down William's cock repeatedly and makes William a moaning mess again. William lays back down and just focuses on Henry's actions. Henry's tongue licks all over his cock and then starts sucking it again. William loves when someone else sucks him, it makes him feel so good. Henry starts sucking faster. William arches his back at the action and moans louder and louder. "aaaaAaAAHHHhHhh"

He then grabs Henry's hair and massages it. "henry h-how are you so good at this" William says between moans. "mmm" Henry responds. William could feel the vibration from Henry's response and it makes him go crazy. "SHIT HENRY I'M SO CLOSE AGAIN KEEP GOING!" William could feel everything. Henry's lips and tongue gliding up and down his cock... up and down , up and down, up and down, up and down... "THERE OHMYFUCKINGGOD HENRY THAT'S IT! AAHHH SHIT I'M CUMMING!!" And once again William cums and into Henry's mouth. Henry waits and then swallows it all. "mmm that was good~" Henry says. "f-f-fuck yeah it was~ damn baby you really know how to get in there~" William says. "What can I say I learn from the best!" Henry says. "haha come here Hen!" William says. Henry climbs back on to the bed and they both cuddle each other.

"Thank you for such a wonderful night."

"Of course my love, anything for you."

"We should do it again sometime"

"I agree, Will. I agree."

And they both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Hey everyone wow it's been a while since I've been on here. Sorry about not posting anything, I always forget I have this app lmao anyways this story is based on some of your suggestions about Henry being the one on top instead of William. I tried my best to write this one because it's been a long while since I've written any smut lol so apologies if this is very bad. I'll probably disappear again lol but anyways I hope you all enjoyed this!