Chapter 1 - Kisaragi Foundation

Meanwhile in the van...
Chiaki Couldn't understand why this happened..
One minute she was just walking with her friends and the next She's kidnapped! She wanted to go home. They then stopped at a building that looks like it originally was in the middle of construction, they grabbed Her arms, opened the door, and took the helpless girl out and forced her inside the building.
Chiaki tried to fight back but then she broke free but not until someone hit the gamer on the back of the head and She passed out. 'Hajime...Someone....Help me.....' is the last thing She said to herself before She fainted
In a large building known as the Kisaragi Foundation..
Working in his office with a pile of paperwork was the Chief of the Kisaragi Foundation and the Former Ultimate Police Officer, Tsurugi Kinjo, He was finishing up work, till the door to his office opened to reveal his friend and the former ultimate Merchant, Teruya Otori, he was revived from the killing game created by Mikado Sannoji. "What's up?" Tsurugi asked the Greened haired male. "The spies you sent have informed us that a evil organization who worked for Junko Enoshima, The original mastermind of the killing game, Kiddnapped three girls" Teruya replied, Tsurugi went silent for a few seconds before say, "is this true?" To a woman who walked out of the shadows, "Hell yeah it's true, i saw them taking a girl who her friend call her i think 'Chiaki'" the woman replied. "Wait, Ayameko, you're one of those spies?" Teruya asked her. "She is, i knew it was a good choice to make Ayameko a spy." The former police Officer said to the merchant. "Yeah, Did you forget my talent, Sea Cucumber? I'm the ultimate Assassin, i can also work in missions that require me to spy on people. And I'll send where they took those girls to" Ayameko said. Tsurugi then got up and started walking to the door but stops for a moment and turns at Ayameko "Get the crew ready" The Chief said to the Assassin woman. She could only nod and walked to where the crew was through the shadows. Both males looked at each other then Tsurugi walked out of the office to get ready for the rescue.
A few moments later brought to you by Yuki being gay with Shinji(jkjk i love that ship tho)...
"What the...?" Mahiru, the Ultimate Photographer, let out a groan as she was waking up, "where am i? Hyoko? Ibuki? Anybody?" Mahiru called out but no one came, she got up and looked around to find Sonia, The Ultimate Princess. "Sonia!" The red haired girl called to the Ultimate Princess. "Mahiru! I'm thrilled to find you here!" Sonia said with joy and relief, "same here, where the others?" Mahiru asked, "I'm not sure, i woke up and I couldn't find anyone here, let us look around and see if we can find someone" Sonia said to the worried Photographer, Mahiru could only nod and both started walking for a few minutes till the found something they wished they never saw, Their best friend, the ultimate gamer, Chiaki on the ground with blood coming out from her head. "Chiaki!" Sonia yelled as both girls ran to the unconscious gamer, "it's ok, she's only passed out" Mahiru said with so much relief. They then heard gunshots and fighting outside, "We must hide!" Sonia said with worry, Mahiru nodded and both girls picked up Chiaki and hid in a corner.
The noises were soon gone and the foundation got in with them searching around to find the three girls
Tsurugi then found a trail of blood leading to where Mahiru, Sonia and Chiaki was and Mahiru found a metal poll and was ready to fight, when the unexpecting chief found them, Mahiru attacked but Tsurugi doged her attack and grabbed her wrist, forcing her to let go, Sonia then came out of hiding as well. "Please let go of my friend!" The Blond girl asked with worry for her friend. The male then released the girl's wrist and Sonia then ran to the girl not realizing that Chiaki was in the Chief's sight. He walked up to her, examed her bruse, and picked her up. "Hey! What do you think your doing?! Put our friend down!" Mahiru said as soon as she saw her friend in the Former cop's arms. "We're only going to take your friend to get her wound treated, and you two will be coming with us" Tsurugi said in a blank tone, as if he was damanding then not to question him, Mahiru took a step back but Sonia spoke up "Who are you people and-?" She was cut off by the cop, "Questions can come later, for now you two need to come with us" He said. Both girls, still unsure but nodded and walked out to the cars and the foundation drove off, and in one of the vans, Medical people from the foundation was treating Chiaki's Wound.
—————————————————-
HOLY CRAP THAT TOOK A WHILE!
Anywho Ayameko is an Oc i have(DIDNT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN, HUH?!)
She is the Ultimate Huntress/Assassin
And I'll work on chapter 2 tomorrow or something idk
Bye >3•