Chapter 9 - Encounter with despair

The next day....
Hajime and Nagito brought Chiaki with them to see Akane, Fuyuhiko and Peko. 

They were informed about everything that happened and planned to meet up with them. 

When they saw them, Akane ran to Chiaki and hugged her. "Chiaki are you ok?! Where were you?!" Akane was crying while asking her, "I'm ok Akane, i was in a building then i was in the kisaragi foundation, i was taken care of by the chief" Chiaki explained, they soon went to eat and after a while they stopped at a park, and sat down at the grass, then the others asked Chiaki some questions.
A few minutes later.....
After answering, Chiaki told them that she was almost killed by Junko, they were shocked and Akane swore that she was going to kill Junko for hurting her friend. 

Then people started to run while some of the guards from the foundation shot some of them, "What the hell is fucking happening?!" Fuyuhiko yelled and some of the monokumas heard but before they got to the teens, they were shot down. "We need to run! Now!" Hajime yelled and grabbed Chiaki's arm and the 6 teens ran away from them. 

But they were in ally way but got stopped by Junko, "Junko....Enoshima..." Hajime said protecting Chiaki, "KAMAKURA~~~! MAN AM I SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Junko said happily, "......i am not Izuru..." Hajime said and before she said anything else, she was shot and the bullet grazed her cheek, Chiaki and the others was shocked and Chiaki Turned and saw Tsurugi holding his gun pointing at Junko. 

"H-Holy shit..." Akane said, Peko went infront of Fuyuhiko in a protective state, Nagito and Hajime went infront of Chiaki, "stay away from them Enoshima." Tsurugi said in a very stern and serious tone, Junko backed away for a sec then started to laugh like a mad man.

"Wow! I would have never expected the ultimate cop, protecting former ultimate despairs! You sure have changed but you're gonna fall to despair soon!" Junko said, as if she was gonna win and then another explosion happened and when the dust cleared, she was gone, "What the fuck?!" Fuyuhiko yelled.

Chiaki soon ran to Tsurugi and hugged him, which he hugged back. Hajime and Nagito were shocked but soon calmed down. "Are you all ok?" Tsurugi asked, they all nod, "we're ok. dont worry" Chiaki Said.

Tsurugi sighed in relief, knowing they were ok and looked at them, "so your the one who took care of Chiaki, am i correct?" Peko asked him, in which Tsurugi Nodded in agreement. Hajime was kinda worried that Tsurugi may or may not arrest them but he knew that Chiaki told Tsurugi that they were only mind controlled but he also knew the crimes they committed.

"You're gonna arrest us, are you?" Akane asked, kinda bluntly, "No. I'm not. Chiaki told me that Junko was the one who was mostly responsible for your crimes." Tsurugi replied, calmly.

they were shocked but they soon calmed down, and then they walked to the foundation but Hajime, Nagito, Peko, Akane, and Fuyuhiko went to their apartment to inform the others about Junko's return.

_____________________________________________________

DEAR LORD THIS TOOK FOREVER! sorry i didn't post for a lonnng time, i was mostly busy with stuff. anyway i got free time so yeah.

love you all!

Words: 553