Chapter 8 - The past that left despair

Hajime and Nagito went to Chiaki's Medical room to find her asleep with an eyepatch. Hajime sighed in relief and then Both boys turned to only being hugged by Sonia and Mahiru, "thank goodness....You guys came...." Sonia said through tears, the hugged the girls back and after Sonia and Mahiru released them from the hugs, they explained what happened to Chiaki. Hajime was worried about Chiaki so much. 'I wonder if we'll be ok...Junko's back and things is gonna go wrong' Hajime thought, "We should call the others" Nagito Said, "Maybe just Akane, Soda, Gundham, And Hiyoko" Hajime said, He knew that a small amount would help, then the others would know. "Hajime...?" A voice that got Hajime to turn in surprise. "Chiaki...You ok...? After being told that you were shot, i thought that....."Hajime said but was soon cut off by Chiaki Hugging Hajime, "I'm ok. I was lucky to survive that" Chiaki said to calm Hajime down, which he hugged back in response.
A few minutes later.....
Hajime was exploring the building till he encounters Tsurugi. "Hajime, is everything ok?" He asked The teen. Hajime wasn't gonna lie, he was glad Chiaki's ok, but scared that Junko is back, "I'm not sure, everything is now just gone crazy" Hajime replied, "but i am glad Chiaki's ok, but i have a feeling that Junko's going to try and finish the job by killing Chiaki" Hajime continued with sadness in his tone, "i know, Chiaki told me about her and how she was an AI, and how she helped you and your friends turn back to normal" Tsurugi said to Hajime, which shocked Haijme for  a second but calmed down a little, "well then you already know about us being the Ultimate Despair...right?" Hajime asked, "that's right. And how Junko tried to turn you and your friends back to being The Ultimate Despairs in the Virtual world" Tsurugi told Hajime. They both were then silent, neither of them knew what to say. Hajime thought that it wouldn't be safe to go home knowing what Junko does to others, and what happened to him and his friends. He wanted to kill Junko...Hajime wanted to but he couldn't. Especially when she could be plotting a trap for them. Then he felt something on his head, "it'll be alright. We'll stop Junko and she will get a harsh punishment for her crimes" Tsurugi said to Hajime while petting his head. Hajime was shocked but soon calmed down. He knew they were trying to stop her but it wouldn't be easy...."thanks..i guess...and how was Chiaki while we were gone?" Hajime asked, wondering what happened for this. "She was ok, though she doesn't really pay attention to where she's going sometimes but she was mostly alright" Tsurugi replied. Hajime was relived but was still not able to fully trust Tsurugi but he knew he's a good guy and, he did keep an eye on Chiaki while being separated so it makes sense. "So, I don't think we properly introduced out selves. I'm Hajime. Hajime Hinata" Hajime told and introduce himself, "i know, Chiaki told me about you. Name's Tsurugi Kinjo. I was originally called the ultimate police officer" He introduced himself to the teen. "So you were originally with the police? What happened that made you leave?" Hajime asked, Curiously. Tsurugi frowned and then said, "because of my father....i was shaped into a criminal.....i left because of him. But he was more criminal than me....working for Junko Enoshima". Tsurugi was getting mad while tell Hajime. Hajime was shocked to hear, but then he managed to speak, but just for a while "You know, thats in the past, think about the present, and then you'll be in a great future" Hajime told Tsurugi in a firm voice, knowing that Tsurugi took a deep breath and calmed down. "Thank you, and I'm sorry..." Tsurugi said to Hajime. Confused, Hajime asked, "why are you sorry?" Looking away, Tsurugi explained "Chiaki, Sonia, and Mahiru got dragged into this, and you and your friends got dragged into this as well. I like to apologize for that" Tsurugi soon started to walk away, leaving Hajime unable to tell him that everything was ok. Hajime wanted to help, not only Chiaki...but Tsurugi as well. He's helped Chiaki, now it was soon time for Hajime to help him. Hajime soon walked away, finding Nagito.
———————————————————————
Yep....I'm still alive! Sorry this took long!
Anyway, i hope you like it! I'll try to keep writing till I'm done with the book. But for now
Bye! Love you all >3•