Part 6 - A Despairful Reunion

Chiaki woke up on Tsurugi's lap and saw he was fast asleep, she got up and is thinking if she should wake him up or not, then she poked his cheek and he woke up. "Hey, you fell asleep and I thought i would let you sleep for a bit" he explained, "Then you fell asleep, you must be working hard" She replied with some concern, "yeah. It's our job to protect and save everyone. But we need to give up on another to achieve that" The Chief explain with some sadness in his tone, The young gamer wanted to say something but before she could, an Alarm Started. "W-What the?!" Chiaki said with worry. Tsurugi got up and ran out to find out what was happening "Stay in here. I'll be right back" He said before he left. Chiaki was confused and scared, she didn't understand what was happening. Then she heard a familiar voice that shook her to her core "Wow~ what a despair enduring thing!" Chiaki Slowly turned with fear in her eyes to find the Mastermind of thr Killing game, Junko Enoshima, The Ultimate Despair. "Y-you...." Chiaki said with Fear, She bolted for the door but her leg soon got shot, "AGH!" She cried out. She soon turned to find Junko Holding a gun, "Jeez, and just when you were gonna leave too. And I wanted to meet you" The blond Said as if she wasn't sorry and wanted her to feel despair like no other, "H-How are you still alive? YOU DIED AFTER A TRIAL!" Chiaki was told by Mokoto Naegi that Junko had died in his killing game after the final trial, "Yeah but I'm back and that is on a need to know stuff" As Junko said that, Mahiru and Sonia Came in and was shocked to soo Junko "J-JUNKO ENOSHIMA?!" Sonia yelled out, loud enough that Teruya and Rei who was almost away from the door, Heard. Rei then ran to get Tsurugi while Teruya ran to the door and over heard their conversation, "Well look at that, My two little ultimate despairs are here~" Junko said as if she was glad to see them, "W-We are not the Ultimate Despair anymore! We lost that Title after we got back!" Mahiru yelled to her, Junko pointed her gun at the two girls and said "Pity and here i was, going to turn you two back, oh well" Junko said as she started to pull the trigger, Chiaki soon got up and Went infront of her friends and a gunshot was heard and Chiaki passed out.
A few minutes later.....
Chiaki woke up with pain going through her leg and eye, Remembering what happened, Chiaki tried to protect her friends and got shot on the eye, she got up and was relieved that she didn't die but she was still concern about one thing. "Oi, Nanami" A male voice said and she turned to the voice, and found Tsurugi with a concern and worried expression on his face, "Are you ok? After we saw you passed out, I thought you were...." He then gone silent not sure what else to say, "I'm ok, but i guess Junko being alive is not a dream, Right?" Chiaki asked and Tsurugi nodded, "She's alive but we will catch her, and there will be a harsh punishment of her." He said with a harsh tone. Chiaki remembered when Junko killed her before she became an AI, and had a terrified expression, she was scared that Junko might remember that Chiaki turned her friends back to normal and She was going to try and kill Chiaki again. She then was pulled in a tight hug to calm her, "It's going to be Alright, You'll be safe with me" The Former Police Officer said, Assuring The Gamer that everything will be alright. Chiaki hugged back and buried her face trying not to looking at him, not knowing if her friends wil be alright
Meanwhile......
Thanks to the help the Ultimate Programmer's Alter Ego, Hajime and the other found out when Chiaki, Sonia and Mahiru is. As a token of their friendship, Sonia gave her friends free access to one of her private jets, and they used it to get to where the three of them were. 'Chiaki....I'm coming....Please wait for me!'
——————————————————
God Dang this took long!
Welp ima work on the next chapter soon
Bye >3•