Chapter 2 - First meeting

Chiaki woke up with a throbbing headache, she got up slowly, just in case she was hurt anywhere else.
"Where am i? What happened?" Chiaki asked herself in a quiet voice, she then remembered what happened and she started worrying about her friends. Her thoughts were cut off by the sound of a door opening, and came in Tsurugi and Chiaki was confused and worried so she kept a guard up. "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you" Tsurugi said, Assuring Chiaki that he was a friend, not foe. The young gamer, Taken aback but kept her guard up, Asked in a Somewhat Firm tone "Who are you, and Where am i?" The chief Sighed, and Reached his hand out, Chiaki closed her eyes think she was done for but then felt something on her head. Tsurugi put his hand on Chiaki's head, Most likely to assure her that he was friendly, She felt.....Somewhat relaxed, The former cop knew she was calmed, Removed his hand from her head and pulled up a chair to sit next to her bed, "To answer your questions, Your in the Kisaragi foundation, and my name is Tsurugi Kinjo, the former ultimate police officer and head of the foundation." He said, Chiaki was confused but at least she had her questions answered, sorta.... "My name is Chiaki Nanami, I'm the ultimate gamer" she said calmly, but Sorta worrisome "Your friends were worried about you" Chiaki's Eyes widened as the male said those exact words "Are they ok?! They aren't-Ow!" Chiaki asked in worry to only feel pain from the wound "Take it easy. The wound would only open. You're friends are fine, we questioned them. One of them were stubborn, Mahiru Koizumi is her name. But the other was calm and answered all the questions, Sonia Nevermind is her name." The Chief said, Chiaki was shocked but calmed herself down, and asked "were they the only ones? There weren't any others?" She was clearly worried about her friends. Tsurugi just shook his head no, "You three was the only ones we found. One of them tried to hit me with a poll" He responsed. "I'm guessing Mahiru did that" Chiaki said, "she did, also i found this" Tsurugi said as he pulled out a photo. "It fell out of you're friend's pocket when she was getting in the Vehicle with her friend" Chiaki took the picture and looked at it. It was a photo of her classmates, then the Chief saw the gamer crying, Clearly sad. "What's the matter?" He asked with a hint of concern. Chiaki just wiped her tears saying, "I-I'm sorry, I'm just missing my classmates. I hope they'll be ok" She said, trying to stop her tears. Tsurugi watched as the Gamer tried to dry her tears of sadness, sighes, and wrapped his arms around the teen, surprising her. Taken aback she tried to release herself from the hugs but that was hard since he had a good hold on her, he noticed she trying to free herself and started to pet her head to calm her down. She eventually relaxes in the hug, then the chief hears light snoring, and finds Chiaki asleep, he then let's out another sigh and thought to himself 'Jeez....Wait...Why am i even caring about this girl? But she does kinda remind me of Madea..' Tsurugi was lost in thought, he didn't realize someone was behind him, "Hey Kinjo. I didn't know you had a soft side" A female voice said, He turned around to find Ayameko, Slouching on the wall, Lollipop in mouth(YALL THOUGHT SHE SMOKES?! HELL NAH!). The chief sighed in relief, then put the young gamer down on the pillow and puts the blanket over Chiaki. "Your lucky she didn't wake up, Akamatsu" He said, Ayameko was adopted by the Akamatsu family, with Kaede Akamatsu Being her older sister by only 4 years, Kaede is now 25 while Ayameko is now 21, "Atleast I'm not the one who's acting like to a parent to someone you don't know" The Huntress said, With a teasing tone, Causing Tsurugi to be silent then looked at the huntress with a shock face and what Ayameko never saw on the chief, a bit of blush. "T-T-That's enough out of you!" He whispered yelled. "Alright then" Ayameko said in a smug tone, leaving Tsurugi and Chiaki alone, then he looked at the gamer, sound asleep, and then, something he never thought would happen, He softly smiled. "God, Looks like I'm not gonna get through this, am i Madea?" He softly and in a whisper tone, Told himself. He then got up from his chair and left the room.
———————————————————————
GOD THIS TOOK TOO LONG! But I'm glad I finished
And yes, Ayameko is Kaede's Younger sister(Please dont kill me)
Love y'all bye! >3•