0.5

I don't really know how to I don't really know how to end this book yet but I will try to figure out how. A lot of other daddy kink books they have a lot more sex in it then my book does but I think I might add more sexy scenes because I don't I don't think that there's enough because I I only wrote 2 sex scenes so far and I think that I should write more.

Because most of the ones that I read ,I noticed that there is no way more mine so I'm going to add more but if I add more that means that the chapters are going to be longer and going to take me longer to update so you can decide if you want that or not.

Enjoy this hot gif of Harry chewing gum

Can i get 20 votes?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing against my dresser.

Harry: Baby girl I need you.

I set up rubbing my eyes, smirking of how hard Harry must be right now. Knowing how this would turn out I replied,

Me: Daddy

Almost immediately, my phone buzzed alerting I have a new message.

I slowly opened it fearing what consequences I may have caused.

Harry: This what you do to me baby girl ;)

Attached to the message was a photo that awoke a hunger in me that only Mr. Styles could tame. Attached the message was a photo of Mr. Styles dick.

The only think that was going through my mind was I wanted him in me I want to ride him dick all the way until I climax. Feeling his thick cöck in my tight püssy, feeling myself clench around him while I'm close to my orgäsm.

I've seen a few dicks while I was in high school but none could compare to Mr Styles. He was a man and not a bunch of 16 year old boys. He knew how to use his dick.

I got out of my train of thought and quickly sent a reply back to Harry.

Me: I can't wait till I feel your thick, hard cock in me one day. I can already feel how amazingly you would fit inside of me. My püssy would fit like a glove around you hard cock Daddy.

I knew how the rest my night would go. Harry and me would keep sexting until one of us would send more than a dick pic. I knew by teasing him, my punishment would be good. I secretly wanted to see how Harry would punish me.

Maybe he would tie me up and wouldn't let me come or He would keep teasing me and making experience multiple orgäsms all at once. Maybe he would discover one of my kinks thinking he was punishing me.

My thought bubble was once again burst, with a vibration from my phone.

Harry: Baby girl if you tease me one more time I will have to punish you.

I smirked knowing that I got my wish , I can't wait to find out what Mr Styles has planned for me.

▪▫▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▪▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▫▪

This chapter was sort of a filler because I haven't really updated in a while but I had school and you know laziness. One of my friends convinced me to update so Yeah

Bye loves