1.3

I'll try and make this chapter funny yet hot af. And Luke is almost 19 :'''') that's why I made him 19 already in my book.

--------------

"Emma sweetie open the door." I heard my dad yell.

"Um dad I'm naked let me get dressed." I yell back.

"Sweetheart it's important so hurry." I heard my mom say.

"Oh shït both of my parents are outside." I mumble to myself.

"Um..Luke you need to leave nowt parents are really strict okay you need to leave." I whisper to him.

"Wait we used a condom right?" He repeated.

"Yes we did it's in the trashcan, I don't know how I'm gonna get you put of here." I start to panic.

"Um.. it will be okay Emma let me just throw on my clothes then I'll ask get in the closet or something."

"There's no time to wait for you to get dressed."I whisper-shout.

"Okay um..don't move." I quickly cover him with my thick blankets hoping it will hide him.

I quickly rush to the door and open it to see my parents on the other side of the door.

"Guys what what did you want?" I say, trying not to show how nervous I was.

"We heard noises and what sound like a deep voice Emma."

"I though you guys said you had something important to tell me" I counter, trying to change the subject.

"Oh yes we were going to tell you that we going on a business trip to Hawaii!" My parents said, with bug smiles on their faces.

"What? Why do Mom and I have to go?"

"Sweetie it's Hawaii come who wouldn't want to go. And besides we can make it a family vacation." My mom stated.

"Mom, Dad we're finally going on a family vacation!" I said with fake enthusiasm.

"Okay so we're leaving in five hours so you should start packing now." My dad instructed.

I closed my door once the left, sighing in relieve that they did catch Luke in my room. I change in to a black skater skirt and a bodycon crop top.

"I don't remember your body look that good last night." I jumped hearing Luke whisper in my ear.

"Well I was too drunk to know what your body looked like." I countered back.

"Well babe we can find that out right now." He smirked.

---------------
Omg I'm gonna have to update more.