2.0

I don't remember if Emma and Harry actually did the dance with no pants oops.
-
If you like Teen Wolf, read my new book "Almost there".
If you like Michael Clifford/5sos, read my fanfics "papi" and "daddy" (biracial one).
If you like werewolves, read my fanfic "Two players".

(Sorry for promoting oops)
I've been watching too much lhh for this chapter.
----

There was dead silence after the statement that just came from my mouth.

Why God, why did you have to make me so savage.

"What is wrong with you lately Emma?" He shouts, probably forgetting we are in the confine space that is a airplane bathroom.

"What the fúck do you mean what's up with me?"

"You never used to be like this?"

"I'm gonna need you to explain yourself because I've always been like this. And don't act like you've known me for very long."

I was starting to get angry more than I already was. He doesn't know me. We've know each other for two months and for fúck sakes I don't even know his middle name.

"Did you let him fúck you?"
Harry asked, completely out of nowhere.

"I don't understand how that is any of your business. What Luke and I do shouldn't be in your thoughts." I sneer at him. He has no right to know that.

"We don't hook up anymore, you made sure of that. So why are you even here in my face right now." I just wanted to leave as fast as I could and get myself out of this situation.
-----
I'm gonna end it here I'm kinda stuck with where to go with this next chapter.

Read the books I listed in the beginning author note please I think they are better than this book tbh.

Vote.
Comment.
And follow me.