0.4

Warning: I want this book to be dirty but not too kinky because that's just out of my fücking comfort zone. So there will be smut in this chapter.

This gonna be some of my fantasies mixed in this book, so if you don't like it either skip it or don't read my book at all.

I was listening to Party Girls when I wrote this.

Now here's what you all wanted...

▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▪

I found it strange he wanted me to call him daddy but, for Harry I'll try anything once. I felt his finger ghost over my throbbing core. I was being impatient wait for him to touch me.

Whenever I imagine him fiñgering me, my eyes would roll back and I would see white while I orgäsmed and come all over his fingers. He start with one hand resting on my inner thigh and the other hovering above my püssy while two stop at my slit. slowly starting to enter me. I felt pain not being use to his two long fingers being inside of me, being used to my small, feminine hands. He bends down in between my legs, his forrest green eyes staring at me before his sinful lips wrapped around my clït.

I cried out in pleasure when I felt him nibbling at my clït. I started to grind my hips against his face, his large hand came down and slapped my thigh slightly hard. He released my clït,

"If you grind your hips into my fücking face again, I will have to punish you." ,He says with authority dripping in his voice.

"Yes, daddy." I smirked.

Secretly, I wanted him to spank me. To feel his large hand and the coolness of his rings slapping against my äss cheeks, harder and harder each slap till I'm screaming his name. I felt his tongue and lips around my clït, making me let out an almost pornographic möan by how hard Harry was slurping, sucking and nibbling.

He was sending me into a state of oblivion just with his mouth. He started to add more friction with his fingers. Speeding up his finger, pumping in and out of my püssy. He looked up at me, watching me orgäsm of his tongue. I felt the familiar ball at the pit of my stomach but it was more intensified than just my fingers.

Everything about Harry made my body react strangely. My legs started to shake and my möans got louder and more breathy.  With one last flick of his tongue, I squirted all over Harry's face.

"That was so fücking hot Emma, you just squirted all over my face." Harry stated, breathily.

"I'm sorry" I giggled.

"It's okay, babe. It was hot." He states, while licking his lips.

I hopped off the counter and pulled my pants back up. I dropped to my knees in front of Harry. I reached and unbuckled his belt, looking up at his surprised face and smirked. I pulled his dress pants down to his knees and  started to palm him through his boxers. I felt a wrist grab my hand and pull away from his hard cöck.

"Don't fücking tease me, baby girl." he breathes, through gritted teeth.

He pulls his dïck out of his boxers and slaps it across my face. I start to feel wetness pooling in my underwear.

"Come here baby girl, show Daddy what your pretty little mouth can do."

"Yes Daddy"

I get to work and grab his aching member slowly pumping. Harry groans causing me to speed up to hear more of his angelic möans. I took his tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around. I kitty licked his tip, Harry becoming more and more impatient, he grabbed the back of my head and fücked my mouth.

I looked up at Harry, seeing his face on the verge of cümming. His eyebrows knitted together,
concentrating on keeping a steady pace. I feel his dïck hit the back my throat with every thrüst. His thrust became more sloppy, tears started to form in my eyes. He shot his load of Cüm down my throat, I of course swallowed.

"Good girl", Harry says breathing hard.

I smile triumphantly, pleased that I made Daddy happy.

▪▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▪▫▫▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▫

Sorry to end it here but I'm having writer's block and this chapter took me forever. I starting to rethink the plot of the story.

Bye loves