1.7

So I'm adding more kinks.
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I have no motivation to update. Y'all need to comment more, your comments kill me this is a tiny update sorry
_

"Hey Luke I'll be right back. I need to go to bathroom after what we just did." I laugh nervously, hoping to compliment him enough not to notice me acting strange.

"Okay Em come back straight after." He kisses me on the cheek checking him phone after.

I slowly rose up from my seat try not to wake my mom and alert that I was practically shitting myself.

I slowly walk down the plane aisle looking at all the different passenger. I reach the tiny bathroom, reaching my shaky hand out to slide the door open.

It doesn't budge letting me know it was locked. I quietly knock on the tiny plastic door.

It quickly slides open causing me to jump back. I look up to see an angry expression painted on Harry's almost perfect face.

"Get in." He commanded.

Not wanting anyone to see me I quickly squeeze my way in, brushing my chest again Harry's.

"Why did want to talk to me?" I ask boldly.

"I saw what you were doing. With that boy." He sneered.

"And? I can't understand why that would be any of your business." I say with a scowl on my face.

"It is my business actually. And I'm gonna show you why." He pushed out through is gritted teeth.

-----
So that's all I could come up with its really bad bc I wrote it quckly.