Prologue

"Fluke, I need to work in the kitchen so you need to behave here, okay? No talking to strangers and if you need something you can ask the pretty right there", a middle age woman talking to his son. She is a widow and had a 9-year old son.

The chubby cheek boy just smile and nod while his mom talking to the girl in the front desk. The girl wave at her, the little boy blush and hide behind his mom.

"Lara! Your son is so cute! I might kidnap him myself", the lady in red uniform smile widely while looking at the boy.

Fluke's mom, Lara just chuckles and shake her head.

"Lara, good morning. Good morning everyone", a new voice was heard.

Lara greeted the new comer, "Hey Sofia. I thought you will not be here this morning".

"Hi Madam", the lady in red uniform greeted the woman named Sofia.

Sofia and Lara are bestfriends and business partners. Sofia's family owns a couple of hotels including Sky Hotel where Lara's working. Business partners because some of the share of the said hotel belongs to Fluke's mom and she also work as the head chef as well of this famous hotel.

"I need to attend a emergency meeting regarding about the branch in Chiang Mai. Also, Ohm class was cancelled. Oh, let me introduce him", Sofia smiles but frown when she saw her son walking while reading a book.

She walk towards the kid and grab the book that his reading before dragging him where Lara is.

"Ohm, say hi to Lara. Remember the girl that I'm with in a picture at home?", Sofia introduce Lara to her son.

Ohm seriously look at the lady before answering, "Your bestfriend. I remember. Hi Aunt Lara, I'm Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert. Nice to meet you", the boy bow.

"Sof, your son so handsome", Lara smile after saying hello to Ohm. She smiles to her friend when she felt a tag on her clothes.

"Actually, I brought my son as well because his kinda clingy today. Fluke, baby, say hello to your Aunt Sofia and Ohm", everyone can't help but say cute when Fluke peek behind his mom and waive a little before going back to hiding.

Ohm look at his mom and show his hand. When someone shout from nowhere, "Madam, they are all waiting for you in the meeting room", a lady in black rushing while saying those words.

Sofia give the book back to his son, "Ohm, you can read your book in my office. I'll be in a meeting. Lara, can you please bring Ohm to my office and you can let Fluke stay there as well", Ohm's mom said then excuse herself and follow her secretary.

The three, Ohm, Fluke and Fluke's mom reached the office. Lara kneel before his son, "Be a good boy, okay? I'll bw right back". Then, she stands up and leave the room.

Ohm sits in a sofa holding his book. He look at the other kids direction when he heard a yawn, their eyes met. The other kid blushes and look down. Cute.

He tap the space beside him, the other kid walks slowly and sit. Cheeks still blushing.

"I'm Ohm", he introduce himself.

The young one blushes but smile at him, "Hi, I'm Fluke".