Ohm -Nightmare

Ohm's smiling like crazy while driving, he glanced on the passenger seat to watch Fluke. Fluke had his hand raised up in front of him, smiling and eyes twinkling.

"Wow", Ohm heard Fluke murmur to himself, probably forgetting he was in the car sitting beside him.

His eyes, he smile as if the sun was rising with him. Doe brown eyes looked up to me with that bright smile.

"We're getting married. It almost felt like a dream", he said happily, turning to face me.

Coming to stop a red light I looked at him, reach his face smiling back, "You are my dream".

He tilted his head to the side, averting his eyes but ears turning red. Ohm laughs seeing Fluke's reaction, he kiss him on the cheeks before continue driving.

After almost an hour drive, they stop at beach house. Fluke excitedly get out of the car and call his name, "P'Ohm, the sea! It's been a while since I saw it. C'mon".

He just shake his head seeing his excited fiancé. Ohm get their overnight bags and walk in the front door where a maid and the house taker welcomes them.

"Sir Ohm, it's been a while", the maid greeted.

Ohm smile before looking at his back, Fluke still mesmerize by the sea. He walks back and grab Fluke's hand slowly, they walk back to the maid.

"This is Fluke, my fiancé", Ohm introduce his love. Fluke blush before shyly smiling the maid and care taker.

"Greeting Sir Fluke"

Ohm softly tag Fluke's hand before going upstairs to their room. "The maid and the caretaker will leave after preparing our lunch. It would be better to take a nap first before going to the beach, Love".

"But P'Ohm I want to swi-", Fluke pout while saying those words. He avoid looking at his eyes and look instead to the overnight bag because he knew it would cause Ohm to pull him over the bed and a sudden thought filled his mind.

They will be alone in the beach house, same bed, alone in bed. He feels like his throat suddenly dried. Ohm shifted a bit and simply glanced at his crotch, mentally cursing. It's not their first time, they made love for a couple times but when it comes to Fluke, his thirst, his need for him seems never ending.

Ohm stand up and give a peck on Fluke's lips before excusing himself and go to the bathroom.

After doing he must to do in the bathroom, he found his fiancé sleeping and he laugh sofly before laying beside spooning his Fluke and follow him in the dreamland.

Ohm don't know how long he fell asleep but to his dismay, he woke alone in bed. After washing his face and brushing teeth, he went down to look for Fluke.

He see the maid alone in the kitchen a d asks her, "Have you seen Fluke?"

"Hi Sir Ohm, yes, Sir Fluke went to the beach probably 5 minutes ago", after hearing those words, Ohm went to the beach but frown when he found no one.

"Love?", no one answers. It's private property so no one can be seen.

"Fluke!"

"FLuke!!"

He keep shouting but no one answering, he found Fluke's towel on the side and polo. His heart starting to beat fast, he look at the sea and runs when he see a moving body going up and down.

Dive, swims and look around, "FLUKE!!!".

Dive again, his eyes stings but thankfully Fluke wearing white. He swim as fast as he can and grab the small body.

They reached the seashore, he tap Fluke's face. No reaction. Ohm turning pale, he put his hands on his love nose and stop breathing when he can't feel anything. He check the pulse, tears starting to form on his eyes.

"Love, don't do this to me", Ohm make sure Fluke is lying properly and
Kneel beside him and he place the heel of his hand on the centre of Fluke's chest, interlock the fingers of both hands together and press down. He repeat that 30 times.

"Please Fluke!", Ohm tears start falling but he still move his lover's head. He take a breath, put his mouth over the Fluke's, and blow. No response.

Ohm grab his hand, it feels cold. Kissing it, crying, he put the hands on his face. "Love, please don't do this to me. Please, open your eyes. We have so many things to do, I don't know if I can live in a world you don't exist. I'll do anything just please. Love, please. FLUKE!!".