Fluke - Boyfriend

Fluke still can't believe what happened.
He don't need to hide his feelings anymore. Ohm arms still wrap around him. Fluke want to stay in his arms but he remember his mom downstairs.

"P'Ohm?", Fluke asks slowly.

"Yes, Love?", he heard Ohm replied. Fluke want to squeal and  jump happily.  He can't breathe, that is too much for his heart. He love it though.

"I need to go home. Mom's, waiting for me. I just told her that I'll check on you", Fluke said but his face is still red. He still can't get over hearing the endearment that Ohm used to address him.

Fluke feel his body being remove from Ohm's body. Ohm give him a peck on his cheeks which cause him to hiccup and the latter to laugh and giving him another kiss.

Fluke really gonna have a heart attack when Ohm grab his hand and go outside.

They both reach the living room and saw their mom looking at a camera. Fluke wonder what's with the camera.

"Aunt Lara?", Fluke startle when Ohm call his mom and  realise that Ohm still holding his hand.  Fluke to remove his hands but Ohm just tightens the hold.

His mom and Ohm's mom look at their direction before going to their intertwined hands. Fluke can't help but blush and hide behind Ohm.

"Aunt Lara, Mom, we need to tell you something", Ohm starts. Fluke just gulp and peeks, waiting for their moms reaction.

"We are dating. I'm Fluke's boyfriend and he is mine. I'm sorry but even if you are against it we will never broke up", Ohm seriously said. Fluke is beyond shock after hearing those words.

He tag Ohm's hand. The tall guy smiles at him. Ohm just pinch his cheeks and laughs.

They both look at their mom's direction when they heard a fake cough. Fluke's mom holding Ohm's mom before nodding. "I'm glad you let us know about it. I'll just need to talk to Sofia. Don't worry, we are not against your relationship".

Fluke smile widely, "Thanks Mom. Can I stay overnight?". He look at Ohm and blushes when he noticed that the latter smiling at him.

"Let's have a movie marathon. Harry Potter?", Ohm open his hand and Fluke gladly take it. This guy really know what he love.

"Sure, you can Fluke. You know that you already have a room here", after removing the hands covering her mouth. Ohm's mom smile widely. Eyes twinkling.

"He is staying in my room", Ohn said before grabbing Fluke and climbing the stairs. The two mom left speechless before squealing when the two were no longer on their sight.

Fluke don't know what time they went to sleep. They didn't watch the movie at all instead they cuddle and  talk what happened for the past week.

Fluke open his eyes, recalling what happened last night. It seems a dream and he can't help but smile widely specially when a certain someone moves.

Fluke pinch Ohm's nose before caressing his cheeks. He laughs when Ohm scratch his nose and murmur something he can't understand.

Fluke remove Ohm's arm on his waist and went to the guestroom which belongs to him and do his morning routine. He decided to went downstairs to help.