Ohm - Sick (2)

They reached his house. His boyfriend force him to change his clothes and  lay in the bed while the latter do something. Fluke came back with a soup and a maid follow him holding a basin and towel.

After putting the basin with water and towel in the table, the maid went outside.

"Love, if I really have a fever then you should go home. You might catch it", Ohm said while opening his mouth for the soup that Fluke is feeding him.

He can't help bit close his eyes when he feels those soft hands on his cheeks. He holds it and kiss it before looking at the owner. "I'm fine, Fluke".

Fluke just shakes his head, "P'Ohm, you can't blame me if I'm worried about you. Please after taking a medicine, take a rest na".

"But what about our date-"

"Our date- bright lights, fancy restaurants doesn't matter. Just being with you is already enough to make my heart full so take a rest na. We can always reschedule it", Fluke said while caressing his face. Ohm can't help but melt.

He nod and lay in the bed again. The medicine taking effect which makes him sleepy.

"I love you, Fluke. I'll make it up with you", he said before closing his eyes.

He felt a warm lips on his forehead before hearing, "I love you, P'Ohm. So much. Get well soon".

Ohm woke up. He checked the clock beside his bed, 2:36 am. He slept well. His feeling better. He remove the towel on his forehead. His about to leave his bed when he noticed that familiar figure on the sofa that can be found in his room.

He went to the restroom to brush his teeth, he decided to change his clothes again before slowly walking to the sofa.

"I told you to go home. What if my sickness is serious, you might catch it. You are really stuborn one, sweetheart", Ohm whisper while looking fondly at his love.

His love always surprise him. In his daily life, whether good or bad, only Fluke can move his heart.

Ohm carefully lift and carry Fluke on the bed. Then, he carefully lay beside him. Happiness is flowing on his body.

Fluke moves closer to him. Ohm smiles and grab his love to pull him closer. He grin when he felt Flukes breath on his neck, Flukes arms on his waist and their legs entangle with each other.

He said to himself, "Having a cold is good once in a while" before leaning down to give a peck on his lover's lip.

"I love you, Fluke".