Ohm - Sick

Ohm's currently waiting in a coffee shop.

"Hi, I see you are alone. Feeling kinda lonely? I don't mind accompanying you", he sighs when he heard such flirty voice from unknown girl.

"I'm fine. I'm having a lot of fun alone until you interrupt my peace", he said while looking at the window. He heard how the girl stamp and walk away. Seriously, it is the fourth time already.

He took the dayoff when he heard his boyfriend free for the day. He is currently working on how to handle the hotel so he's kinda busy and Fluke busy with his thesis.

Ohm's temper is on the negative side. He woke up with a headache, his muscles kinda aching and he keep sneezing.

"P'Ohm, sorry for the wait", Ohm turn around when he heard that voice. He just nod at his boyfriend.

"Oh my! Look at that guy, he so cute. I kidnap him and put him in my pocket so I can keep him for myself", Ohm frown when he heard that from the other table and found out that they are looking at Fluke. His Fluke.

"Let's eat somewhere, Love", Ohm stand up and grab Fluke hands.

"Are you mad at me for being late? I'm sorry", he heard Fluke whisper when they reached the car.

"I'M NOT MAD AT YOU, I JUST DON'T LIKE SOMEONE SAYING THAT THEY WANT YOU", Ohm snaps but stop when he realise that he is shouting. He look at Fluke and grab his hands.

"I'm sorry, Love. I did't mean to shout. It must be the headache", he apologise. Fluke remove his hands and go inside the car.

Ohm can feel his headache getting worse. He feels defeated. He sit at the driver seat but face Fluke.

"Love?", he grab again Fluke's hands, the latter sighs and face him. His hands is place on that cute face.

"P'Ohm, I love you okay? No matter how many who wants me, they can't have me because I belong to you and - wait!", Fluke's in the middle of saying when his eyes grew wider.

"You're hot!!", Fluke shouts, panic is written on his face.

"Aww, thank you. I didn't know that I will hear you say that to me", Ohm smile while teasing the small guy.

"P'Ohm not that kind of hot, you are literally hot", Ohm was caught off guard and close his eyes when Fluke attach his face to him. His forehead touches Fluke's. He can't help but admire such beauty.

"You really have a fever. Why you didn't tell me? You should be resting. I'm driving us back", Fluke said while he asking him to move away from the driver's seat.

"What? No, I waited so long to have a proper date with you", Ohm complaints but Fluke is more hard-headed.

"P'Ohm, I'd go anywhere with you, any time but we're not going today. I will take you home".