One Direction: Taking Fandoms Too Far

Okay, before everyone tackles me and a shouts stupid shit like "1D forever" or "OMG Harry, I love you!" or things that will be insults to me I have a few things to read to you.

::

::

::

::

One Direction is simply one of billions of bands that are popular. My only question is why? They are eh.....when it comes to looks and their music sucks in my opinion. I know you guys are all having a heart attack right now and are probably cursing me for my 'lack of taste in music' and to that I must tell you that it is complete and total shit. I have seen so many fandom in my day and yet none of them are nearly as defensive as Directioners are.

::

::

Anywhoooo.....moving on

::

This fandom takes things way too fucking far with kidnapping and r@pe stories! Have you guys ever met someone who was Kidnapped or r@ped? Have you been a victim of either yourself? No? Then don't write about it unless you know this basic fact:

R@PE AND KIDNAPPING ARE BOTH SERIOUS CRIMES AND ARE EXTREMELY EVIL AND DISGUSTING SO PLEASE STOP WRITING FANFICS ABOUT BEING KIDNAPPED AND R@PED BY HARRY STYLES OR SOME OTHER BAND MEMBER OF ONE DIRECTION BECAUSE IT IS PROBABLY THE ONE THING THAT I WILL REPORT A STORY TO WATTPAD FOR!!!!!

::

::

One Direction gets way too much praise for being worse than most other bands. If you guys really want some bands to write about then I have plenty that are better like the following:

Avenged Sevenfold

Trapt

Falling In Reverse

Blue October

Disturbed

Imagine Dragons (And you thought I only likes rock bands)

One Republic

ACDC

Pretty much any band is better, Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus is when I say no! Along with One Direction of course.

::

::

To anyone's feelings that I hurt

::

::

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!