Good Girl x Bad Guy: Over used much?

Okay, I know it's been a while but I had a novel to work on. Please excuse my absence. Gomenasai if you were worried about me.

::

::

Onto today's rant!

::

::

Okay, so you decided to read a book that had an AMAZING cover and title. It seemed like it was the next big thing. There was no way that you were going to pass this up!

::

::

Okay, the book is done and you're so FUCKING pissed. You had your hopes up for nothing. It was just another Good Girl x Bad Guy novel with different names. You're muttering about how the author should just go and fucking crawl in a hole and die.

::

::

I understand your pain. There is nothing more important than changing things up. These types of novels piss me off because they're OVERUSED!

::

::

Now, if it was your first ever novel you had written then it's okay. ::

::

I know that everyone thinks that you have to do the same thing but you don't! Be original! Be creative, be crazy! I will read a book that has a subplot with the romance. It drives me up a wall that no one wants to be creative! If you're creative then just leave your book in the comments and I just might check it out.

::

::

Hey, could you guys read

Warning!: extreme self advertising!

The Color Of Love and Why We Can't See It. I would really appreciate it because I finally got done with it.