Chapter 2 Lev's POV

"Hey Aiden, guess who I just asked out"

" Who? Coco Quinn? If so I heard she's taken" Aiden says looking around

"No not Coco. Piper"

"What why?"

"For our little deal. Who ever has broken the most girls hearts wins the PS5."

"Smart. I knew you were not going to date a snobby brat like her for nothing"

" Duh. Oh I gotta get home to help my mom with the dishes. See you Friday for our sleepover"

" Yeah bye Lev"

I get on my bike and ride away. Once I get home I was greeted by my little brother.

"HI LEV!!!!"

" Hi Hayden. Where's mom?"

" She went to the store. Can you help me with this math homework? PLEASSE?"

" Fine."

My Hayden is my 9 year old brother who's in the 4th grade. He doesn't go to public school cause he claims that the "monsters" will find him and turn him in to the FBI. I don't know why but he thinks that anything he does the FBI will take him away for. That's another reason he wears custom fit pull-ups.

"And that's why the answer to this problem is 30. Any questions?"
" Nah I think I'm good."

"Ok well if you need me I'll be in my room"

" K Lev. Remember the FBI can see what you do. Don't make any bad choices"

" Yeah whatever"

I ran up to my room cause my brother was starting to creep me out. I started my homework while I was at it. Ugh why is this so hard? No what screw it I need something to drink. I go down stairs to see my brother on the couch asleep. I quietly creep in to the alcohol cabinet and pour some in a cup. I'm not sure what this is called but dang it's real strong. All of a sudden, I hear the door open. I quickly put the alcohol back then my mom walked in.

"Hey Lev. How was school?"

"Uh good."

" What are you drinking? Just wanna known cause I may need to buy more."

"UM water"

"Oh ok. Well dinner will be ready in about 20 mins"

" Ok mom"

That was close. I open my DM's on Insta and see one from Piper.

DM'S BETWEEN PIPER AND LEV

PIPER: hi lev. I know your probably busy but I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to face chat. if so here's my number =)

LEV: Hey Piper. I actually can't facetime right now but we can text.

PIPER: ok. Anyways how are you? You excited for our date?

LEV: yeah I'm excited ;)

PIPER: I have a question

LEV: yeah?

PIPER: Do you think I'm pretty? Not tryna get attention or anything just asking

LEV: No. Your gorgeous😍

PIPER: 😳😁

LEV: I gotta go. But I will be using your number quite often now that I've got it😏💖

PIPER: Ok bye👋

Ugh that girl's so annoying. Well I should go eat dinner. Hopefully she doesn't text me till after our dumb date