Chapter 4 Lev's POV

This bet is going so good. I've already fooled 3 girls this year, which means I'm in the lead. Oooo I'll ask Piper if she wants a ride then I'll kiss her. Yes that will really mess with her brain. Dang I'm a genius

TEXT MESSAGES BETWEEN LEV AND PIPER

LEV: Hi Pip😏

PIPER: Oh hey

LEV: I was just wondering if you need a ride to school. If you do I can come pick you up

PIPER: We don't have school today😂

LEV: Oh

PIPER: Well we can hang out today

LEV: ok cool I'll pick you up in 20 minutes

PIPER: K see you then

Ugh she's so dumb. Boy I can't wait to see her face when I tell her I never liked her.

" LEV" My mom yelled

I ran downstairs with my unbrushed hair and pajamas on to see what my mom wanted.

" Yeah mom"

" Some kid told me you were messing with girls feelings at school. Is that true?"

"Uh... N-No mom that kids probably lying so he can get attention."

" Oh great. I knew my boy would never do such a thing. I need you to drop your brother off at his friend Jentzen's house."

"Ugh fine."

I ran upstairs to go get dressed. I wore a black sweater and some ripped jeans. Then I got my car keys. Now I know why would a 15 year old be driving? I got my permeant when I was 14 and a half years old. Ever since then I've been driving myself places.

" Uh Lev why are we stopping here?" Hayden asks

" Cause I'm picking up a friend."

" Oh ok."

I texted Piper to let her know we're here. Then I saw her run out her door. Omg she looks amazing. Ugh stick to the plan Lev. Come on you're better than this. Once Piper got in the car an amazing smell filled the air.

" Hey Lev. Thanks for giving me a ride to school. Oh and who is this cutie"

" That's my little brother Hayden. I'm just dropping him off at his friend's house."

" Oh well hello Hayden. How are you?"

"I'm ok. But I'm kinda hungry" He says looking down at his tummy and frowning

" Here. You can have my cinnamon roll. The best part is it has extra frosting. So do you want it???"

"YES PLS!!!"

"Haha here ya go"

" Piper you rock!!! You think you can give her a ride more often?"

" You didn't have to give him that ya know" I say kinda whispering

" I know I wanted to. Plus were hanging out so I don't really need the cinnamon roll"

Hmm weird... she seems pretty nice. Maybe it's just cause we're not at school yet and she only does it there to show off.

" Bye Hayden. I'll pick you up at 2:00."

"K bye Lev. Bye Piper"

"Bye" Piper said

" So Pipes you excited for our date?"

"Yup. I have this dress that I bought for it. I cost 60 dollars but it was worth it"

" Ok so first place were going is to go get pizza. And don't worry since you gave my brother your food I'll pay for everything today."

" Aww thanks Lev"

" No problem"

Ok ok I know I am paying for her food but that doesn't mean I like her.... right?